Occupy Hampden? Picket SPL turnstiles?

85 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support a Hampden Occupation

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you support an SPL turnstile picket

• Yes
    • No

I've been surprised there has not been more protests at what has been done to our club and the treatment since. I think it would be pointless now. We'll hit them were it hurts soon enough anyway without even having to get off our arses. I'm going to use my savings at the pub :beer1: Has anyone heard if Sky subscriptions have went down in Scotland. That would probably see their deal lowered sooner. Maybe Bears should cancel their sky deals :craphead:

Went down by at least one today anyway! Cancelled sky sports and espn. When asked I told them I am a Rangers supporter and could not financially support any organisation which in turn financially supports the SPHell and those clubs contained therein. Guy said he'd had a few calls like that since the result of the 'vote' became known. (tu):21:

As always my heart tells me that would be the course of action to take; then I reflect and my head tells me that there would be no merit whatsoever in a sit - in at hampden or a picket at SPL turnstiles.

I think the former would draw limited media attention for a while and would terminate quickly - it would, simply, be impossible to maintain it, and to what end?

The latter would, I think, end in violence, and I suspect the police would react aggressively to it. again, I see no positive end product for rangers or our fans.

The gloves are off for me.

Put them back on and wait until we find out about any SFA sanctions first. Then we may have something to really protest about. After losing so many players I think the SPL have done us a favour and damaged their own members in the process. And when the next Scotland team lines up without a Bear in the team, I don't think we would need to organise any boycott. It'll just happen.

Went down by at least one today anyway! Cancelled sky sports and espn. When asked I told them I am a Rangers supporter and could not financially support any organisation which in turn financially supports the SPHell and those clubs contained therein. Guy said he'd had a few calls like that since the result of the 'vote' became known. (tu):21:

Yeah I can imagine the guy was already sick of these calls. Sky will be watching closely with a view to saving themselves a few bob. Some of these clubs will regret their votes (tu)

Yeah I can imagine the guy was already sick of these calls. Sky will be watching closely with a view to saving themselves a few bob. Some of these clubs will regret their votes (tu)

St Mirren v Ross County or Beach Volleyball. Its a no brainer for the people at SKY.

I am not for this type of action personally.

What i would like to see is no-one buying Olympic football tickets. This would be a great embarrassment to the powers that be, empty stands at the world's premier athletics event.

Voted yes to both, but the very best way to get back at these scumbags is for the Rangers support not to buy any product from companies that put sponsership money into the spl next season.

We should hand out petitions at Ibrox next season for fans to sign telling sponsers their products will not be purchased by any Rangers fan if they put money into that corrupt league.

We are the largest fan base in the country and we really should start to use our political power to gain what is in our best interests as others have done.

I am honoured to discover that Rhodes Boyson is a bear.

I thought the poster may have been the ghost of Richard Nixon.

Or maybe even Joseph McCarthy.

Anyway, man.... I really dig his hip terms of description for leftfield politics. They're far outta sight, man.

I am not for this type of action personally.

What i would like to see is no-one buying Olympic football tickets. This would be a great embarrassment to the powers that be, empty stands at the world's premier athletics event.

I don't think you should have any need to worry about that...!