The Rangers Football Club Dilemma!

Quiet Jim

Who am I?

I am you, we are us, you are me. SIMPLES!

No more politeness, pandering or worrying.

Third division, we welcome.

For no foreign flag waving or child brainwashing /abuse will ever be acceptable, in my eyes.

They can get to fuck!

This is our history and I am proud, my children love their country and will always support The Rangers Football Club!

So Timmy, I do not like your religion, history, philosophy or sexual preferences.

I am proud of my upbringing and will always protect my children, this is The Rangers way and I am privileged to be part of the family!

Quiet Jim

Take that attitude and you might find we don't have a league to play in at all - Div3 is NOT a certainty. The attitude that SPL clubs took after Murray's alleged 'arrogance' could well be replicated amongst SFL Chairmen. Save the posturing and all that 'don't you know who we are' stuff until we're working our way back up but let's make sure we are playing first.

Take that attitude and you might find we don't have a league to play in at all - Div3 is NOT a certainty. The attitude that SPL clubs took after Murray's alleged 'arrogance' could well be replicated amongst SFL Chairmen. Save the posturing and all that 'don't you know who we are' stuff until we're working our way back up but let's make sure we are playing first.

Already posted this;

They said - Grovel and we might let you in.

He(Murray) stood up and apologised worldwide, they wanted a humiliation and they got it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18687492

Vote was never going our way.

Then they said fcuk u you arrogant bstard, because of a picture, you will not be admitted to the SPL.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9376851/Rangers-hopes-of-reprieve-in-SPL-vote-sunk-by-arrogant-Malcolm-Murray.html

Div 3 for me!