Bomber putting fresh bid in Monday

Yes much more to come, green today gone tomorrow, stick with The Bomber you know it makes sense ! (tu);):sherlock:

Ok.. Just as soon as someone can explain.. Why businessmen with millions of pounds would choose "bomber" as a front man.. Who openly took £400 from an 82 year old older adult in East Kilbride.. For a season ticket.. For a club he didn't own.. (Whyte) And boasted about it in the Sun.. I'm asking as a Nurse Manager

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. Just as soon as someone can explain.. Why businessmen with millions of pounds would choose "bomber" as a front man.. Who openly took £400 from an 82 year old older adult in East Kilbride.. For a season ticket.. For a club he didn't own.. (Whyte) And boasted about it in the Sun.. I'm asking as a Nurse Manager

No answers.. As usual.. Thats why I get so angry on here.. We should be protecting the fans.. Especially the vulnerable fans.. And the club.. Bomber is as much of a hero to the Tickey Pickeys as Whyte is.. I work in a predominantly Septic supporting area

uk.gif ..........................Cheers for the reply bud 00000042.gif

I've trolled every site.. Been blocked from a few..Was well worth it :P But RM is the only site with no female posters.. Why?.. Fucking even dare call me a Taig

You are not the only female poster.

Ok.. Name female posters.. I've seen none.. Checking on web..Theres follow follow and Gersnet.. Join tonight.. See If I can find a bearette.. 14th Feb.. End of my club.. All the males on RM think its their club.. But not 1 female bear.. Matchdays at Ibrox they're my best memories.. Bet loads of MALE posters on here never even made the effort

Yeah....last time I looked biggrin.gif

:sleep1:

Still no female posters.. As if females could ever post on this site.. And be taken seriously.. The mass unwashed have a female moderator.. My last night here.. Now understand why females are a piece of dirt here.. Don't block me mods.. I'll block myself

If it was 6 pints of Budvar I would be there in a flash uk.gif

You replied to a female.. Fecking take what you get!! I'm away to join a site with bearettes.. FF or Gersnet.. Thanks for making me welcome.. But RM is a Bears site.. My mistake.. Bearettes are answered only by taigs.. Not in a nice way

Still no female posters.. As if females could ever post on this site.. And be taken seriously..

It's a reflection of the equality that our sisters have fought for down the decades. A mark of respect.

Because, men aren't taken seriously here, either.

Confused.com

I'm raging at myself for posting on this site.. I will support my team wherever they are.. I'm raging that a wee taig the other nite said I should be in the kitchen washing dishes.. I am a full time Nurse Manager.. The wee taig was mild in comparison to the "Male" Rangers supporters on here

It's a reflection of the equality that our sisters have fought for down the decades. A mark of respect.

Because, men aren't taken seriously here, either.

You have no sisters.. Only me.. And i'm away to FF.. or ££ in RM speak

You replied to a female.. Fecking take what you get!! I'm away to join a site with bearettes.. FF or Gersnet.. Thanks for making me welcome.. But RM is a Bears site.. My mistake.. Bearettes are answered only by taigs.. Not in a nice way

Well you certainly brought the place alive.............and of course they are other females on RM.

I'm raging at myself for posting on this site.. I will support my team wherever they are.. I'm raging that a wee taig the other nite said I should be in the kitchen washing dishes.. I am a full time Nurse Manager.. The wee taig was mild in comparison to the "Male" Rangers supporters on here

I'm sure you take it well

See the wee round pilly things. Those are for your patients, not you silly.

Day 1 Nurse manager training would tell you that, were you up all night doing the washing and slept through it.

Only joking babes :lol::beer1::lol:

Well you certainly brought the place alive.............and of course they are other females on RM.

I fucking work to bring my bears alive.. I pay too Fecking much for Matchdays..Ok 10 minutea.. Name fucking one female on your RM Site.. If you dont.. I'm away to FF.. Oh and mind i'm looking for season ticket.. £500 per ticket.. In a heartbeat :h34rt: Ally

I fucking work to bring my bears alive.. I pay too Fecking much for Matchdays..Ok 10 minutea.. Name fucking one female.. If you dont.. I'm away to FF

You seem the worse kind toots, gobby.

No offence intended

I fucking work to bring my bears alive.. I pay too Fecking much for Matchdays..Ok 10 minutea.. Name fucking one female on your RM Site.. If you dont.. I'm away to FF.. Oh and mind i'm looking for season ticket.. £500 per ticket.. In a heartbeat :h34rt: Ally

Brenda