Hollow threats from the SFA

unfortunately not likely they would try to set up a SPhelL2 with Rangers being invited to join the set up can honestly see us and the (unfortunately) scum once again in the drivers seat.

We could always refuse their invitation.

Or we could accept it with sanctions for the others. :sherlock:

When I first read about the threat that the SPL wouldn't pay the SFL, I wondered at the time how they could get out of it. I couldn't believe that the SFL didn't have a guaranteed payment but nobody contradicted the statement. Now it looks like the payment is contractual after all and the SFL will get their money. That's even less for the SPL clubs. With Longmuir of the SFL now saying that all the SFL clubs will decide not the SFL board then I think it will be Div 3 from Friday's vote. Then I think they will all have to get together SPL, SFL, SFA to thrash out a deal to get RFC into the 1st Div to satisfy the financial "integrity" of the SPL clubs..

What an absolute shambles and both Regan and Doncaster must surely have to go after this. Both are totally incompetent. They have done nothing since 14 Feb except pillory Rangers whilst failing to look after Scottish football. They have also failed to assist a member club which found itself in serious financial trouble due to what is likely to be ascertained to be criminal behaviour. Five months have passed and not one step further forward in resolving this fiasco. Their ineptitude beggars belief.

when did longmuir say this? i've just spoken to a director of an sfl club and he says we will be voted into the sfl on friday by the clubs,and then placed in div1 by the sfl board members.said to him that the board vote was just to guarantee we wouldnt go to div3 and he agreed

when did longmuir say this? i've just spoken to a director of an sfl club and he says we will be voted into the sfl on friday by the clubs,and then placed in div1 by the sfl board members.said to him that the board vote was just to guarantee we wouldnt go to div3 and he agreed

We still need to get into the SFA first

Thought came to my mind (happens ocassionally), how sick will the SPL Chairmen feel at the end of next season as the SPL sign over a cheque for £2m to the SFL in full knowledge that a proportion of that will go to us, while the SPL might be telling them there is no cash in the kitty to distribute to the SPL clubs.

We still need to get into the SFA first

And we also await the new, latest, final (final) decision of the appellate tribunal who were instructed to by Lord Glennie to go back to the rule book and decide again on how to deal with The Rangers.

A body that Regan has told us must be completely independent of the SFA.

Arseholes can't even get their threats right. No financial big stick ,so is Spl2 more likely now?

seems to me there is a chance the balance of power may be tipping towards the SFL clubs - who knows if the SPL faces collapse it could be a reconfigred SFL we're talking about. do you think regan and doncaster can survive Friday if the clubs stick to their guns and admit Rnagers to Div3? this story is one of lies and incompetence at the top of the game, these guys must go