It's off to the match I go ... on Kindle

duncan1957

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Its-Off-Match-Go-ebook/dp/B008MYP7U4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1342771881&sr=1-1

I've been dragged kicking and screaming into the electronic age, and got the book onto Kindle and e-book formats.

So if anyone fancied a wee read on holiday, you know where to go.

All proceeds, once the setup fees have been covered, will go to the Scottish War Blind.

www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk

A wee bump for those who weren't online this afternoon

I bought one from you last week, swiftly delivered and well packaged, its a goodun, i did post that on here as well, how many have you sold in total? i reckon its a must read for any bear regardless of age.

I bought one from you last week, swiftly delivered and well packaged, its a goodun, i did post that on here as well, how many have you sold in total? i reckon its a must read for any bear regardless of age.

Thanks pcbear,

Sold about 250 copies now.

Having done it all myself, I bought an initial batch of 200 and sold out, then got another batch of 60, down to my last dozen or so copies. I can order in more if there is a sales surge though! :lol:

I enjoyed writing the book though it was hard work, the good reviews I've received have also been pleasing, though I think I could have done better in places; I suppose no writer is ever happy.

My only disappointment in the whole process was the attitude of the mainstream publishers; no one was willing to take a chance on the book. I've no complaints in that, they are after all only looking to turn a profit, it was the comments that I got from more than one ... No-one is interested in a book on Rangers and their supporters, that attitude astonished me.

Having just bought an android tablet that doubles up as an e reader I've bought the kindle copy tonight.

I've finished the first chapter and it seems to mirror my experiences as a youth in the late 60's early 70's following the Gers.

Looking forward to reading the rest.

Hope you can make a few bob for the charity.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Its-Off-Match-Go-ebook/dp/B008MYP7U4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1342771881&sr=1-1

I've been dragged kicking and screaming into the electronic age, and got the book onto Kindle and e-book formats.

So if anyone fancied a wee read on holiday, you know where to go.

All proceeds, once the setup fees have been covered, will go to the Scottish War Blind.

www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk

Just bought it on Kindle....The first book I've ever paid for, oops did I say that!

Thanks pcbear,

Sold about 250 copies now.

Having done it all myself, I bought an initial batch of 200 and sold out, then got another batch of 60, down to my last dozen or so copies. I can order in more if there is a sales surge though! :lol:

I enjoyed writing the book though it was hard work, the good reviews I've received have also been pleasing, though I think I could have done better in places; I suppose no writer is ever happy.

My only disappointment in the whole process was the attitude of the mainstream publishers; no one was willing to take a chance on the book. I've no complaints in that, they are after all only looking to turn a profit, it was the comments that I got from more than one ... No-one is interested in a book on Rangers and their supporters, that attitude astonished me.

That seems to be the case, any bookshop I've been in has many more books about the tarriers than us. And you only have to glance at the titles to realise they are just regurgitating the same paranoid chip-on-the-shoulder pish and myths in all of them. They don't half love writing about themselves.

Good luck with the book, I'll be downloading one for my Kindle when i get a holiday sorted.

That seems to be the case, any bookshop I've been in has many more books about the tarriers than us. And you only have to glance at the titles to realise they are just regurgitating the same paranoid chip-on-the-shoulder pish and myths in all of them. They don't half love writing about themselves.

Good luck with the book, I'll be downloading one for my Kindle when i get a holiday sorted.

Not only that, they are even starting to write books about us.

Phil Mc 3 names has a book coming out about "Rangers downfall" , the RTC guy also bringing out a book on us it seems ... their obsession has no limits.