Always supported rangers

Jaffinoz

From the mouths of Whyte,lafferty,Davis, naismith et al

Did you fuck, no loyal bear would ever do what you did to us. Worst of luck to you all from now on in and as for you whyte you better hope you don't ever find yourself in the same boozer as me or I'll ( beat you at darts) for the mods and easily offended. As a kid I'd have given up ma bawsac to play wi the Gers but these cunts " oh it a newco am aff" well fuck and stay aff ya fucking no better than a Tain no marks. There I feel better now.!!

You can't put Davis in the same category as Naismith & Lafferty. Davis is an international footballer at the height of his earning capacity, you can't expect him to play in the fourth tier of Scottish football when he could play in the top tier of the English game. The club got a fee for him and we avoided paying his wages which would have been ruinous in D3.

Naismith & Lafferty on the other hand exploited a technical loophole to deprive the club they "love" of much needed income for their own financial gain.

You can't put Davis in the same category as Naismith & Lafferty. Davis is an international footballer at the height of his earning capacity, you can't expect him to play in the fourth tier of Scottish football when he could play in the top tier of the English game. The club got a fee for him and we avoided paying his wages which would have been ruinous in D3.

Naismith & Lafferty on the other hand exploited a technical loophole to deprive the club they "love" of much needed income for their own financial gain.

Don't think anyone was expecting him to stay, but he could have transferred to newco to be sold for fee agreed when contract renegotiated during admin

Is this a serious statement? Naismaith and Lafferty aren't international footballers arcording to you?

doh I am not sure to laugh or cry at this post.

They are all international players, and if we get money for Davis then it is because Southhampton decided to pay up rather than be taken to court, nothing to do with him.

doh I am not sure to laugh or cry at this post.

They are all international players, and if we get money for Davis then it is because Southhampton decided to pay up rather than be taken to court, nothing to do with him.

This!

They all showed their true colours when it mattered, and the colours weren't red, white and blue.

Fuck them all :wanker:

Yeah it was very dissapointing that these guys we made heroes, We waited rain or shine just to get a glimpse of them and how do they repay the club and the fans walking away at a very difficult time in the clubs history. We needed them. Disgusting disloyal f***s.

So what it's div 3 we are going to hopefully prosper again and break lots of records and just as the gallant pioneers are legends the people who stayed would have been raised up to legendary status. Their egos and greed thought that wasn't good enough for their 'considerable skills and talent' Hahaha that's why they have all gone to crap clubs never to win trophies again. If we manage to rebuild and win the 3rd div I will treasure this particular victory very high after everything the club has been through

WATP :uk: