Maybe somethings happened

dexiboy

I was going past Half an hour earlier than normal.everytime the sky trucks there and ive got in the house there's been a report on sky sports news.sky would know before any other news because they are involved in the talks.

There's something in that. (tu)

These Sky jokes are about as funny as finding skidmarks in your girlfriend's knickers. I think we all hope taht there will be some new info when we log on.

As long as they are her skid marks and no yours or some other guys, what's the problem?. :craphead:

On Sky Sports now, John Terry found innocent!

On a serious note, anybody noticed that there are 16 club crests at the top of the page on the Sky Sports website when you go on to Scottish football? 12 SPL teams, us, Accies, Dunfermline and Falkirk. Probably nothing in that but definitely a bit strange.

Sky Sports site

Daily Telegraph posted a story this evening about ongoing negotiations etc. It's now been taken down. I wonder if it has anything to do with a changed situation? I won't allow myself to get too optimistic.

On Sky Sports now, John Terry found innocent!

On a serious note, anybody noticed that there are 16 club crests at the top of the page on the Sky Sports website when you go on to Scottish football? 12 SPL teams, us, Accies, Dunfermline and Falkirk. Probably nothing in that but definitely a bit strange.

Sky Sports site

Aye probably just the most common Scottish teams clicked on or something

They'll be setting up to report on the square root of fuck all all day tomorrow, then come 5pm, when no doubt news breaks, they will cut to report on some lesbian scoring a toe poke for the Fu**ing New Zealand womens football team or some such Bollocks!

They'll be setting up to report on the square root of fuck all all day tomorrow, then come 5pm, when no doubt news breaks, they will cut to report on some lesbian scoring a toe poke for the Fu**ing New Zealand womens football team or some such Bollocks!

Lesbian, bollocks, priceless doh

Why would you say women footballers are lesbians? I happen to think theres something really sexy about women playing football :D

Bears don't know if this is a sign of an announcement of something.i drive to and from work past ibrox.today is the 1st I've seen the sky truck there in about a week reporter getting ready to go live at ibrox hopefully some news

Charles Paterson was there earlier reporting that our former goalkeeper was on the verge of signing for Beskitas. That was it. Nothing about SFA licence.

Why would you say women footballers are lesbians? I happen to think theres something really sexy about women playing football :D

Lol, throwaway comment mate, Just so happens that I know several women footballers, and let's just say none of them would be interested in rubbing u or me down after a game!