Regarding Lennon and Co's Tax Avoidance

Ok So Here Goes

we as a club have been punished and they are still trying to punish us for something that we have not been found guilty of in court already.

Lennon,sutton hartson the rest's avoidance scheme HAS been found guilty in the court of law.

now for me i cant see anything happening regarding to The scum that is lennon etc as 'Sporting Integrity' has already been upheld but should we as fans start pushing for something to be done or is it a waste of time.

just throwing up for debate WATP

if in wrong board pls move mods and sorry for posting the scums name in here

Oh my fucking God why is this fixation with Lennon's tax pish growing more and more every day ?

Its irrelevant to Rangers and irrelevant to Rangers fans.

What ever happens/ doesn't happen with that horrible, ginger, vile reptile is irrelevant to Rangers and Rangers fans.

Our fans have got some cheek to talk about them being obsessed with us.

Oh my fucking God why is this fixation with Lennon's tax pish growing more and more every day ?

What ever happens/ doesn't happen with that horrible, ginger, vile reptile is irrelevant to Rangers and Rangers fans.

It matters (or should) to us because, if it was Ally, they would be making sure they forced the authorities to act on it.

Whereas we sit back and then moan when everyone kicks us.

It Has Nothing To Do about being obsessed. my question is about why is nothing being done about it when they have been found guilty. i was asking an open question but i get your answer. mods delete the thread if you feel an OPEN question cant be asked.

There is no "sporting integrity" comparison.

Lemmon and Fartson tax affairs are completely outside of football.

It is Rangers the club that is accused of the EBT fiasco, hence could have football repercussions, as well as tax repayment/fine repercussions.

not enough of these threads I'd say.

Why irrelevant to rangers fans? Certainly not speaking for me thr that's for sure

Its irrelevant to Rangers, completely irrelevant.

To be honest mate it is relevant, we have been kicked fom piller to post for the last 3 years over Ebt use and have been accused of taking money away from Schools and hospitals. Now one of our main accusers has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, i think it shows the hypocrisy being spouted by some in the whole Rangers

situation.

To be honest this is relevant, we have been kicked fom pillar to post for the last 3 years over Ebt use and have been accused of taking money away from Schools and hospitals. Now one of our main accusers has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, i think it shows the hypocrisy being spouted by some in the whole Rangers situation

To be honest mate it is relevant, we have been kicked fom piller to post for the last 3 years over Ebt use and have been accused of taking money away from Schools and hospitals. Now one of our main accusers has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, i think it shows the hypocrisy being spouted by some in the whole Rangers

situation.

Lennon will get what he deserves sooner rather than later, whether in court or out of it.

Just because he's unprofessional and undignified with his comments towards our situation doesn't mean we have to stoop to their level and stick our noses where they don't belong.

Not enough taig threads in the Bears Den, really ?

Its irrelevant to our club.

Really really ?

His tax issue certainly is of interest to myself and many more, which is it, taig threads in BD or lemmins tax issues irrelevant.

Really really ?

His tax issue certainly is of interest to myself and many more, which is it, taig threads in BD or lemmins tax issues irrelevant.

:lol: :lol:

Rangers fans forum for fans of Rangers football club in the area for Rangers talk only and Neil Lennon of Pacific shelf deserves a mention in here for his of the park issues ?

Nah. Still irrelevant to Rangers, no matter how much interest you take in taigs.

Really really ?

Rangers fans forum for fans of Rangers football club in the area for Rangers talk only and Neil Lennon of Pacific shelf deserves a mention in here for his of the park issues ?

Nah. Still irrelevant to Rangers, no matter how much interest you take in taigs.

Your issue is bears having an interest in this lemon tax issue not posts in the bears den from your first post, we ain't all ignorant to the issue or want to ignore it. I don't understand why you would have a pop to be fair.

It matters in the sense that a football club manager and players indulged in a TAX AVOIDANCE scheme, of which said football team's supporters have been baiting us and gloating about on this very forum. It highlights the very hypocrisy which these vile creatures revel in. I hope too that it will shut their incessant cries about "cheating" and instead focus them on the now apparent wrongdoing emanating from the environs of the San Giro stadium in Glasgow's East End. I very much doubt it though.

Your issue is bears having an interest in this lemon tax issue not posts in the bears den from your first post, we ain't all ignorant to the issue or want to ignore it. I don't understand why you would have a pop to be fair.

Bears taking an interest in a taigs tax issues is important to said bear alone.

But it should be nowhere near a certain area of the forum that is for Rangers fans of Rangers related issues only.

I really can't explain it any further or any simpler. It isn't hard to work out for fuck sake.

Bears taking an interest in a taigs tax issues is important to said bear alone.

But it should be nowhere near a certain area of the forum that is for Rangers fans of Rangers related issues only.

I really can't explain it any further or any simpler. It isn't hard to work out for fuck sake.

To be fair your first post in here is bollocks.