uefa cup final

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that takes the peeesh i have 2-1 on espanyol 14-1 only have a pound on it but all the same i need the money :craphead:

still might pay off you never know, im hoping for that too, i only went 3/1 on the win though not correct score

this has been th best game of footie I have seen in a while, trmemndous entertainment, some brilliant football!! Hoe they have kept it up in those conditions has impressed me, the technical ability of them all is fantastic.

Come on the espanyol!!

before the penalties get taken can i just say what a brilliant game this has been,

and its brilliant having it in glasgow.

now to all those that arent im going out right now to george square to get drunk with my spanish counterparts...lol

gnite all ill post wen i get home drunk :D

before the penalties get taken can i just say what a brilliant game this has been,

now to all those that arent im going out right now to george square to get drunk with my spanish counterparts...lol

take pics

enjoy mate

1 nil seville after the 1st 2 pens