Official site problems

Steakbake

You have to click on the sidebar to open the preview panel, then click the link on that panel to open the article...

For example go to http://rangers.co.uk/ then click 'Stadium Betting' on the sidebar. Then on the wee preview pane that loads, click the headline and it should open. I'm having some bother with it on my phone and iPad though.

You have to click on the sidebar to open the preview panel, then click the link on that panel to open the article...

For example go to http://rangers.co.uk/ then click 'Stadium Betting' on the sidebar. Then on the wee preview pane that loads, click the headline and it should open. I'm having some bother with it on my phone and iPad though.

Thanks pal-i'll try that.

I've just learned how to text as well :D

Still not opening-the only one that opens is the bottom sidebar!

I'll give you that but we like him that much we have adopted him.

uk.gifJimmy Thompson, Chic MacLelland and Davie Armour came from KP ........played with Chic and Davie down the Plots and ran riot with them also when Bella played KP. Jimmy Thompson he also stayed in McLellan St and played for Chelsea 1st team then Burnley in the 60s.

Wee Davie (became bigger) was a fine lad and a player.

uk.gifJimmy Thompson, Chic MacLelland and Davie Armour came from KP ........played with Chic and Davie down the Plots and ran riot with them also when Bella played KP. Jimmy Thompson he also stayed in McLellan St and played for Chelsea 1st team then Burnley in the 60s.

Wee Davie (became bigger) was a fine lad and a player.

Did davie not pass away a few years back?

Did davie not pass away a few years back?

Indeed he did.............hadn't spoken with Davie for years and he got in touch with me through Friends Reuntied and we kept in touch..........I kept saying that I would pop into the halls in Lorne St to meet up with him never did sad.gif

Then was sitting in Vroinis with Iain Ferguson when Durrant, McCoist and a few others came in for a drink suited and booted, it was for a night to remember Davie in one of the hotels.

Indeed he did.............hadn't spoken with Davie for years and he got in touch with me through Friends Reuntied and we kept in touch..........I kept saying that I would pop into the halls in Lorne St to meet up with him never did sad.gif

Then was sitting in Vroinis with Iain Ferguson when Durrant, McCoist and a few others came in for a drink suited and booted, it was for a night to remember Davie in one of the hotels.

Sad to hear mate!

Sad to hear mate!

Yeah.......came as a shock.........when we played down the plots and aginst eachother fro the school , he was a cheeky wee chunt biggrin.gif then one Saturday was going over to Ibrox with a cousin of mine Jim Allan another KP ex pupil from Scotland St primary.................and Davie jumped on the bus at the Toll........was going over to the game..................Sunday I went down to live in Birmingham and my mother used to send me down The Rangers News and there smiling away was Davie he had just signed for us and he never cracked a thing about it.

Used to bump into him up town when i came back to Glasgow.................signed from Shamrock Juvs fdown Port Glasgow way for the Gers.................we both had trials with Bristol City but we didn't fancy it.