Dumfries Bus - Info required

mrmytto

Was wondering if anyone knew anyone on the Dumfries Loyal Bus as I've no way to get to the game tonight and wondered if the bus was running. I can't get in touch with the guy who runs it either.

I know I have left this late in the day but I wasn't sure I was going before today. Thanks

Who have you tried to get in touch with Jim or Les?

I have Les's number if you want it?

Spoke with Les a week or so ago and he said a bus will be going this season however i am not sure about tonight.

I called Les, got the number off of Rangerspedia.

Too late in the day for me now mate, thanks for the reply and I appreciate it! I wasn't sure about a bus for tonight as the tickets sold figures are pretty low.

Been on the bus twice including the last home game of the season against Motherwell and will probably try to get to games on it a bit more often now!

Again, thank you for the reply. (tu)

Not a problem mate.

I have text Les just now to find out details just in case.

Motherwell, last game of the season....... Was that when the bus broke down on the road between Dumfries and Moffat? Ha

Yeah, then a new bus came! I was worried in case we didn't make it on time and I had a ticket to pick up. Saved me walking around like a loner for a while though, just got my ticket then hit the stadium. :lol:

Thanks mate, on the bus now. (tu)

Fck mate, never checked this again. I was on the bus aswell, got on just as it was leaving, and was sitting at the back with the girlfriend. Decided i was going just when i was speaking to you on this. Would of said hello if i knew!

Fck mate, never checked this again. I was on the bus aswell, got on just as it was leaving, and was sitting at the back with the girlfriend. Decided i was going just when i was speaking to you on this. Would of said hello if i knew!

Haha, no worries mate! Are you quite young, probably 20s and your girlfriend the same? If so, think I got on just before you, was sweating like a rapist when I got on the bus as I ran from Tesco out by Matalan otherwise I was missing it (needed money from the cash machine). :lol: