*****Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread*****

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What makes him the best option? He does the exact same as the other options which is nothing :lol:

Mate you’re not going to get a huge defence of him from me. At best he’s offered marginally above nothing - maybe could have won a pen on Sunday if Gogic wasn’t as clever to know not to step into him, and had the chance through on goal that with quicker thinking and less touches he could have scored with.

You’re right that the others are offering nothing.

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Mate you’re not going to get a huge defence of him from me. At best he’s offered marginally above nothing - maybe could have won a pen on Sunday if Gogic wasn’t as clever to know not to step into him, and had the chance through on goal that with quicker thinking and less touches he could have scored with.

You’re right that the others are offering nothing.

Fair enough, doesn’t make much difference to me who plays between the pair of them, im just sick of Silva since his rolling about antics when he is adding nothing to the games either 

I think we’re a better defensive unit now with Balogun at RCB, as he’s got the recovery pace to deal with Tav going walk about.

Do you put Goldson at LCB, stick with Souttar there, or shift Balogun back out? 

Think we are the only team to beat Kilmarnock in something like 14 games. Ironically beating them at Rugby Park was the start of our downfall. Unfortunately can see another nervy struggle as see us going into this 6 points behind. Anyway I’d go with:

Butland 

Tav

Balogun

Souttar

Sterling

Diomande

Lundstram

McCausland

Cantwell

Matondo

Dessers

2-1 Rangers.