Tony hawks pro skater HD

skinnymate1690

• 2 weeks later...

Played it for a wee while earlier, really enjoyed it, took me a wee while to get to grips with some though. Only downside for me is that there is only 3 or 4 skaters i actually now, they've lumped in a bunch of random cunts i don't know aswell. Was hoping for the skaters that were in the first few games i.e. Geoff Rowley, Chad Muska, Bob Burnquist etc.

Played it for a wee while earlier, really enjoyed it, took me a wee while to get to grips with some though. Only downside for me is that there is only 3 or 4 skaters i actually now, they've lumped in a bunch of random cunts i don't know aswell. Was hoping for the skaters that were in the first few games i.e. Geoff Rowley, Chad Muska, Bob Burnquist etc.

Who's in it now/who don't ye know?

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean by trophies ? Is there extras on ps3 . I have it on Xbox

Well trophies are our achievements. Instead of 10 points, 15 points or whatever, we have bronze, silver and golds. Obviously your standard 'achievements' are bronze, but beating a game on the hardest setting will give you a gold. If you manage to get all trophies in a game, you get a platinum trophy. I think it's 1000 Gamerscore on the XBox?

Fucking ridiculous.

I thought you had to get all of the things in one go :lol:

Like get skate, all shipping orders, the dvd, highest score etc etc in one game :lol:

If you're good enought you probably can :happy:

I've not downladed this yet but completely done it in on the PS back in the day. the first game that I really enjoyed the soundtrack on as well. 'Ain't got time to waste' is still one of my favourite tunes.

If you're good enought you probably can :happy:

I've not downladed this yet but completely done it in on the PS back in the day. the first game that I really enjoyed the soundtrack on as well. 'Ain't got time to waste' is still one of my favourite tunes.

They've only hand picked a couple of tunes from the first few games, missing out a few that made the games so enjoyable. But you can add your own music to play as well, so I've got a couple of classics plus songs of my own to play over the game.

Fucking ridiculous.

I thought you had to get all of the things in one go :lol:

Like get skate, all shipping orders, the dvd, highest score etc etc in one game :lol:

I was ragin'. Had completed every single objective one every level, but then you have projectives to complete as well. That's another five or six goals for you to try and hit on each level. Hitting 500,000 on Marseille I think, as well as a 250,000 combo are a few examples.

Enjoying playing this, strange getting back into the habit. Used to be a beast at THUG hitting 1 million plus combo's quite regularly.

Easy :pipe:

Not so much in THUG because I'd stopped playing them by then, but in TH3 I could do it no bother.

I fucking loved Tony Hawks. I'd buy it tomorrow if they released an actual PS3 game.

• 2 weeks later...

The old Tony hawks were the best 1's I loved the Dave Mirra BMX game on my old XBOX, a bit like Tony Hawks only you were on a BMX.

I was obsessed with the Mirra game. It was really floaty compared to Tony Hawk but I loved it. Got one for the wii and it may be one of the pishest games I've ever played.