Letter seen by STV

broxi555

This letter states that the SHPL will pay Dundee Hibs £30,031.20 as per application from Dundee Hibs

SHPL will deduct this sum from any monies owed to Rangers PLC. i.e Prize money

Where the fhuck did the £69,000 come from as reported by Dundee Hibs????

I think all this 'new' info directly proves the accusation of mis-management by the football authourities and the also the accusation that the leadership, if that's the correct term have it in for Rangers.

The letter sent by Blair to Rangers can't be any clearer and if they want to keep changing the goalposts so as to make out that it's all the fault of Rangers, it's time for the lawyers to be involved with all this Rangers bashing.

Charles Green has to contiue with his outspoken tact and revealing the complete unsuitabilty of the SFA/SPL to run scottish football.

I'll be listening with interest tonight to what's being said about this situation on tonights radio. But I think we all know their ways by now and I wouldn't hold my breath for any of the anti-Rangers protagonists giving it too much importance.

Terrible really! Making a mockery of Scottish Football.