Kyle Hutton

Gaz92

Anyone feel a bit gutted for him right now?

If there was anytime he was going to get his chance, it was going to be this season. Had such an stop-start Rangers career so far, and the one game he played this season, I was pretty impressed by him. And then he's been dropped, with no appearance since.

Fair enough, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes, and it is very early in the season, but I did think we'd see more of him than we have. I've even heard a couple of people suggesting another loan spell for him. If he's not going to make it now, I don't think a loan spell is going to help.

My two cents on it, is that I don't think McCulloch is a midfielder. I didn't think he fit in at all at the East Stirling game. He's a striker, and the difference of impact he makes on the game up front compared to in midfield is night and day. I think Hutton is a better pick for the central role, and although McCulloch is a leader, I think he's best suited further up the pitch.

Any thoughts?

I agree with you; I do not think McCulloch should ever be considered for midfield because he has proved time after time that he is not suited for that position and is more liability than asset. What Hutton has done wrong we do not know other than guess because he has shown up well on the park any time he has been given the chance.