Lee Wallace badly missed.

Gaz92

Today reinforced how important he is to the team. He's the only one who really brings any sort of width to the team, and his fitness was also missed. Bringing the ball forward at later stages could have created something that really was missing.

Today made me realise how lucky we are to still have Wallace, and his part will be massive for the rest of the year.

Obviously there were other issues, just though I'd point out what he offers to the team, and how it was missed today.

We all know what he brings mate. (tu) He is a good player. Introducing a foreigner and a right back into the team out of position was baffling. Do we not have any kids who can play left back? I doubt they could have done any worse, not that that the Greek was bad, he just wasn't very good and offered us absolutely nothing on the left. I actually felt sorry for him.

Bocanegra is left sided, he has played left back numerous times for club and country. Hear me out here, why not play Boca comfortably at left back, Cribari and Perry comfortably at centre half and the new Greek comfortably at right back? Is that hard?

I think the players on the field today were badly missed! It was a no show! Berwick Rangers bullied us off the park. First to every ball. We need to be up for every team and every game! Home and especially Away!

He was (tu) but I feel we are still one or two short, lack of width, urgency and even basic passing can sometimes be hard for us :lol:

Sandaza needs to just keep it simple most of the time, instead of receiving the ball and trying to walk it into the net, just pass and move. Frustrating to watch.