SPL Sonsors (Clydesdale Bank) & EBT's

Ace

This might interest you ..

I met with a business aquaintence of mine, who informed me that earlier this year, he was invited by his bank (Clydesdale) to a seminar regarding how to reduce your tax burden, this seminar was all about EBT's and their practical use in business today.

I find it interesting that the main sponsor for the SPL is actively encouraging SME's to examine and utlise this scheme, while sponsoring a league who actively particiapte in persecution of companies who partook of this scheme.

A side note, his accountant told him not to go anywhere near the scheme.

Re his accountant telling him not to go near them.........................

Accountant not getting any commission from them.

Accountant not knowing much about them.

Just going on dealings with this profession.

Accountant has picked up lots of clients who left their previous accountant after selling them schemes like this which went horribly wrong and left the client with a huge tax bill.

Just going on personal experience of working as an accountant.

The people who sell these schemes will give us about 30% commission if we recommend them to our clients. I still tell them not to go near them.

Accountant has picked up lots of clients who left their previous accountant after selling them schemes like this which went horribly wrong and left the client with a huge tax bill.

Just going on personal experience of working as an accountant.

The people who sell these schemes will give us about 30% commission if we recommend them to our clients. I still tell them not to go near them.

Just sent you a war and peace pm uk.gif