hampden demo - overdue again?

bluenose1975

I was wondering who it was that organised the successful last demo from Queens Park over to Hampden? Can anyone shed any light on this.

Reason I ask is there has been the odd comment here and there about organising another march but nothing confirmed so far.

I think its high time the organisers of the last march get the ball rolling on another. This farce of an association needs to be highlighted for their corruption, which is there for most to see, but nothing highlights the nonsense currently going on like another 10,000 plus bears marching right up to their front doors.

post-64224-0-66342500-1348597777_thumb.j

And as you can see from the above picture, my wee bearette, who's holding the "SFA sanctions costs jobs" placard at the front fancies another wee picture of herself in the paper.

:brokensfa:

good shout bud, but any idea who organised the last demo?

I couldn't tell you mate but we don't really need to organise anything...all we need to do is get tickets for the game and I'm sure our feelings will become clear...providing queens park give us the allocation that is !

I couldn't tell you mate but we don't really need to organise anything...all we need to do is get tickets for the game and I'm sure our feelings will become clear...providing queens park give us the allocation that is !

if they do cough up a large allocation of tickets, i reckon the RFFF should start another collection to pay the fine we'll no doubt get for fucking trashing the place..........no offence to queens park obviously, but wars war n all that

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I was at the last march, as good as it was, it never really achieved anything.

A single demo on it's own never will, needs to be in support of a campaign for a public inquiry into the actions of the sfa/spl for example, including a petition, lots of letters to MPs and followed up by another demo at Holyrood etc.

if they do cough up a large allocation of tickets, i reckon the RFFF should start another collection to pay the fine we'll no doubt get for fucking trashing the place..........no offence to queens park obviously, but wars war n all that

Whats that going to achieve apart from giving our enemies the ammunition ?...papers in ' rangers thugs run riot ' headline...i had a more ' 50,000 incredible rangers fans turn up for 4th div league match '...would make headlines around the world...us singing our songs.

I'm just going to get mwi in Shawlands before the game, sing songs and slag the SFA a bit while enjoying myself as we get a good we bit of publicity.