Now that was Ibrox under the floodlights!

Gaz92

8 days ago I walked out of Ibrox utterly dejected and pissed off. I've currently got the biggest smile in Glasgow now!

A special evening in the Broomie. The place was standing for 90 minutes - and rocking as well.

And we weren't let down on the pitch either. Some excellent performances on the park. MacLeod playing years beyond his age. Hutton throwing himself back into contention. Young Aird showing bags of potential, and McCulloch and Shiels with two fine finishes.

And a special mention to the defence. They finally looked like they clicked tonight, and they done excellent job.

So many positives from tonight I'm fucking gliding along. Now there's only one thing to do - get pished! Who cares about work in the morning?!

God bless the Rangers :21:.

8 days ago I walked out of Ibrox utterly dejected and pissed off. I've currently got the biggest smile in Glasgow now!

A special evening in the Broomie. The place was standing for 90 minutes - and rocking as well.

And we weren't let down on the pitch either. Some excellent performances on the park. MacLeod playing years beyond his age. Hutton throwing himself back into contention. Young Aird showing bags of potential, and McCulloch and Shiels with two fine finishes.

And a special mention to the defence. They finally looked like they clicked tonight, and they done excellent job.

So many positives from tonight I'm fucking gliding along. Now there's only one thing to do - get pished! Who cares about work in the morning?!

God bless the Rangers :21:.

At least you didn't pay for it :craphead::lol:

Great result/performance tonight really impressed with all the youngster's we have an exciting future ahead of us with all of them in the team :21:

splhavinalaugh.jpg

At least you didn't pay for it :craphead::lol:

Great result/performance tonight really impressed with all the youngster's we have an exciting future ahead of us with all of them in the team :21:

splhavinalaugh.jpg

Cheers again, bud :lol:. Mum chipped in for this as part of my birthday, and Im.getting my contract put up next month in work so will hopefully get to repay the favour soon!

The youngsters were cracking, can't remember the last time we had so many talents from Auchenhowie shining through!

Cheers again, bud :lol:. Mum chipped in for this as part of my birthday, and Im.getting my contract put up next month in work so will hopefully get to repay the favour soon!

The youngsters were cracking, can't remember the last time we had so many talents from Auchenhowie shining through!

No bother mate (tu)

Yeah our youngster's are looking good all coming through at the same time this could be a really exciting time for us on our march back to the top :21:

Well played tonight ,great result :clap: