Ian Ferguson

Aye mate,,,Would like to see auld popcorn teeth try to square up to Big Ian

Remember this game,, Fergie refused to gee Di Canio a handshake at the end of the match (can't blame him for that) and he went into full blown drama queen mode,,wae a wee girly slap for the camera's benefit to boot.

Followed by us taking the right piss oot their shitty wee huddle

The problem for me is hes one of the 9IAR pals. They're all legends; ally, durrant, mccall, etc.But there was a pals culture back then (part of the reason we didnt get ten), and i wouldnt like to see that creeping in again.

If, and thats a massive if, were replacing ally, we need a manager with balls, and a fresh outlook on things. Who can change the football ethos of the club.

That bit is silly.

I would honestly take jimmy calderwood! Wait to see the reaction I get for this lol

Didn't think that was a bad idea myself, spoke to him at the QOTS game up in Club Europe, he said we were severely lacking in any real quality, and that's what we needed. So if he was to become manager, he wouldn't be able to bring in any "quality" players until September 2013.

Ironic that he said we needed quality when Zander Diamond was a key player for his Aberdeen side though! :lol:

I know what you're saying but for the lower leagues of Scottish football we should be able to get away with having the boys in.

History shows when a manager comes in and tries to change things overnight it doesn't work PLG with us, Berti Vogts at Scotland, AVB with Chelsea. If we could get continental coaches in who can begin to adapt the way we play and train maybe by the time we get back into the SPL players like Barry Mckay, Lewis Macleod etc would be all the better for it.

ha ha ha cunt!