***L.A. Galaxy Vs Rangers***

logo_galaxy.jpg vs. ranger_crest1.jpg

Gawd a 3.30 Kick off <cry> <cr>

Have to watch it tho. Coffee at the ready.

Team:

-----------McGregor------------

Hutton--Papac--Weir--Murray

Burke--Thomson--Bazza--Novo

--------Gow--------Boyd-------

Would love gow to start. Give us a good chance to see what he can do. Heard Adam might miss out on the game with an ankle knock and not sure if Ugos back yet so just stick Papac in there and Murray oot on the right.

Hopefully a game full of goals.

----------------Robinson-------------------

--Lowing-----Perry----MacMillan---Papac-

--Burke------Thomson--Shinnie---Gow---

-------------Lennon----Boyd---------------

gee the youngsters a shot

I would rather go full strenth in this game

I think its very important to give a good performance in this game, show the yanks what a big club we are! I would maybe give the youngsters a chance on the bench but we must put out the strongest team possible IMO. Making a good impression can only be good for the club.

I think its very important to give a good performance in this game, show the yanks what a big club we are! I would maybe give the youngsters a chance on the bench but we must put out the strongest team possible IMO. Making a good impression can only be good for the club.

fair doe's

Boyd not carrying a knock? Papac in the centre, did you see him on sunday, absolutely atrocious!

If Ugos back then stick him there. Sadly we just don't have the cover at the moment muff.

If Ugos back then stick him there. Sadly we just don't have the cover at the moment muff.

I'd rather play a young gun at the back ahead of Papac, he really is a shocking footballer and defender.

I'd rather play a young gun at the back ahead of Papac, he really is a shocking footballer and defender.

I know but this is the team that went out:

RANGERS FC ROSTER:* <_<

GOALKEEPERS: 22- Allan McGregor, 34-Lee Robinson.

DEFENDERS: 2- Andy Webster, 3- David Weir, 5- Sasa Papac, 12- Ugo Ehiogu, 19-Karl Svensson, 20-Alan Hutton.

MIDFIELDERS: 6- Barry Ferguson, 8- Kevin Thomson, 17-Chris Burke, 18-Ian Murray, 25-Charlie Adam.

FORWARDS: 10- Nacho Novo, 15- Kris Boyd, 23-Filip Sebo.

MANAGER: Walter Smith

There's svensson. What about webster. WTF is going on with that lad, is he STILL injured???

No younguns. :(