2012 MLS Cup

Lando

http://www.mlssoccer.com/mlscup/2012

I will let the link with the MLS Cup brackets speak for themselves. Three matches already over this weekend except for the LA Galaxy and San Jose Earthquakes tonight. On the Western Conference semis, two teams drew to a 0-0; on the Eastern Conference semis, NY Red Bulls and DC United drew to a 1-1 yesterday.

Gooooooo Dynamo!! Behind goals by Adam Moffat and Will Bruin, Houston wins the first leg against Sporting Kansas City (SKC). The Dynamo will travel to Sporting Kansas City to play them on November 7th. By the way, the Dynamo remains undefeated at home with 10 wins. Frankly, Houston fouled SKC a lot to mainly disrupt their rhythm. We will see how the match will go this Wednesday in Kansas City with the weather bit colder than Houston.

• 2 weeks later...

This will be a rematch between the LA Galaxy and the Houston Dynamo for the 2012 MLS Cup championship on December 1st. The Galaxy won the title last year. It is the Dynamo's 4th time being in the MLS Cup in 7 years. I hope I will be able to watch this match while I recuperate from my surgery which will be the day before (November 30th). Goooo Dynamo!! The motto for the Dynamo is Scream. Dream. Believe. Although Dominic Kinnear, the Dynamo gaffer, was born in Glasgow, he only lived there for the first 3 years of his life, I think, before his family moved over to the States.