An idea - i.e sandy Jardine

rfcfraserrfc

As we are all shocked and saddened by the news of Sandy having Cancer, i think it would be a great gesture to do some charity work for him.

Sandy walked with us to hampden and defended us at the gates of the SFA.

Therfore, i think it would be good idea to organise a walk to raise money for cancer. Maybe around Ibrox or whatever.

Thoughts?

Let him get to terms with his illness first and leave him in piece as per his wishes, but I am sure he would love the gesture but not just yet its too soon for that lets just all give him our best wishes at the football and cheer his name.... a gesture that is priceless for me and no better way in showing your support to the man!

What a gent Sandy is, he welcomed our school team to Ibrox a few years back, really kind with his time and words, a fine representative of our club and the best things it stands for, the man has integrity and I for one wish him well.

When the time is right I'll be happy to support whatever we decide upon, for now, would love to hear the fans chant his name.

Let him get to terms with his illness first and leave him in piece as per his wishes, but I am sure he would love the gesture but not just yet its too soon for that lets just all give him our best wishes at the football and cheer his name.... a gesture that is priceless for me and no better way in showing your support to the man!

Got to agree with this.

When he comes to terms with it, I do think the OP's idea is a good one though.