Relentless This: Young fan 'struck by coin' at Ibrox (E.Times)

WATP-FOREVER

Are you being obtuse on purpose?

Your post is just a huge contradiction.

"I didn't say it was acceptable, I just said they can't complain about it."

Forgive me for being dense but if someone does something to you that is not acceptable, don't you have a right not to accept it, and have a moan?

I'm saying in the real world if you go out of your way to try and annoy someone you have to accept there may be consequences for that and unfortunately in this situation it's probably someone who didn't have the banner who got hit with a coin (if in fact anyone did). Perhaps if the banner wavers were as brave as they like think they are they should have opened it outside amongst the Bears and then none of their fellow supporters would have got injured.

This may just be a generational thing I can remember when everyone didn't sit in little seats at football and that may make a difference

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying in the real world if you go out of your way to try and annoy someone you have to accept there may be consequences for that and unfortunately in this situation it's probably someone who didn't have the banner who got hit with a coin (if in fact anyone did). Perhaps if the banner wavers were as brave as they like think they are they should have opened it outside amongst the Bears and then none of their fellow supporters would have got injured.

This may just be a generational thing I can remember when everyone didn't sit in little seats at football and that may make a difference

ahh so it was ok back in the day?