Revenge 2013 style

bluechip

First off, Merry Xmas to all bears, I am so proud of you guys and gals who stood shoulder to shoulder to repel all that is wrong with this sad little country of ours. We have scuppered their master plan, and our great club will live on.

I am certainly looking forward to the year of retributions. Definite court action after the Doncaster led corrupt SPL Kangaroo Court sits, these clowns will be found out for exactly what they are, lying , cheating and dishonourable people who as part of a cabal have tried to bring the mighty Rangers FC to it's knees. Doncaster your time is coming to an end.

Revenge against the Regan led corrupt SFA for their part in attacking a member club and being manipulated by the evil cabal. They elected to try and blackmail us into giving up titles to join the SFL division 1 amongst many other wrong doings. Regan your time is coming to an end.

Next on the retributions mini list are Duff and Phelps for their handling of Rangers administration, Collyer Bristow and of course HMRC and who put them up to ignoring Whyte's non payment of PAYE and Income Tax and the way they went after Rangers with an unnatural vigour, spurned on by whom I ask? The Press and Media who have orchestrated an unbelievably , rancid and cowardly attack on our great club.

What I hope and pray for most of all, is that THE MASTER ARCHITECT (former chairman who is in retirement) of this horrendous witch hunt and his apostles of that dishonourable, deceitful, classless football club with it's terrorist sympathising fans are brought to book and shown to the outside world what they really stand for.

Then and only then will we be able to move on and perhaps forgive, although I know I will not. WATP. RTID. :cgreen:

Hope your right on all counts mate .2013 promises to be a year of revenge and outing all our hidden enemies.I certainly hope that every last one of them gets what's coming to them.Hope all the real bears have a great time to today and for the rest of the holidays

First off, Merry Xmas to all bears, I am so proud of you guys and gals who stood shoulder to shoulder to repel all that is wrong with this sad little country of ours. We have scuppered their master plan, and our great club will live on.

I am certainly looking forward to the year of retributions. Definite court action after the Doncaster led corrupt SPL Kangaroo Court sits, these clowns will be found out for exactly what they are, lying , cheating and dishonourable people who as part of a cabal have tried to bring the mighty Rangers FC to it's knees. Doncaster your time is coming to an end.

Revenge against the Regan led corrupt SFA for their part in attacking a member club and being manipulated by the evil cabal. They elected to try and blackmail us into giving up titles to join the SFL division 1 amongst many other wrong doings. Regan your time is coming to an end.

Next on the retributions mini list are Duff and Phelps for their handling of Rangers administration, Collyer Bristow and of course HMRC and who put them up to ignoring Whyte's non payment of PAYE and Income Tax and the way they went after Rangers with an unnatural vigour, spurned on by whom I ask? The Press and Media who have orchestrated an unbelievably , rancid and cowardly attack on our great club.

What I hope and pray for most of all, is that THE MASTER ARCHITECT (former chairman who is in retirement) of this horrendous witch hunt and his apostles of that dishonourable, deceitful, classless football club with it's terrorist sympathising fans are brought to book and shown to the outside world what they really stand for.

Then and only then will we be able to move on and perhaps forgive, although I know I will not. WATP. RTID. :cgreen:

Let me say it for you he's the thoroughly evil cunt known as Dr John Reid.