The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – dundee united v Rangers

In response to the amount of enquiries we have had regarding showing the dundee united Scottish Cup tie, to assist in anyone’s forward planning this is what our arrangements are.

On Saturday 2 February The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium will be opening at 11am. We will be showing the game live on our six 60” TVs in full high definition – the way football should be shown. We invite any Rangers Supporter who can make it to the vicinity of the home of fantasy football to join us in celebrating the continuing unbroken history of the most successful team in the history of the game.

Renowned for our quick service, our staff will ensure you never have to wait long to get a drink. We also provide free rolls, an atmosphere second to none and for clarification – we don’t and never have had a cover charge. Come in for The Premier Rangers Supporters’ Matchday Experience in The Quintessential Rangers Supporters Pub.

Situated across from Ibrox Subway Station, there is easy access to and from all city destinations.

Although not completely finished, the outside drinking and smoking area will be available along with 6 patio heaters to keep everyone warm.

We are delighted that The Rangers Support have continued to back The Quintessential Rangers Supporters’ Pub. The fans that have and continue to support the pub at home matches is second to none and far exceeds all expectations and hopes this early on in our development. Our immediate aim is to convince our fans to come and watch our live games in the surroundings that, is without doubt, the ultimate televised away match day experience.

The game will be shown on Sky Sports 1 HD at 12:45.

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Follow us on Twitter: @TheLoudenTavern

I travel home & away around England with Sunderland and I'm yet to come across a better "home" pub than this. I wish I could join you but I'll be in a pub in Wigan cheering on the bears whilst all around me are wanting another defeat.

err... I mean Reading! :thumbup:

I travel home & away around England with Sunderland and I'm yet to come across a better "home" pub than this. I wish I could join you but I'll be in a pub in Wigan cheering on the bears whilst all around me are wanting another defeat.

What does the last of your sentence mean?

Doesen't look like he's able to answer....mmmmm

That was one of the weirdest posts I've read. Why the fuck would a Bear drink in a boozer where every cunt other than him wants to see the 'Gers get gubbed? :anguish:

He's either an idiot, a great fighter, or a tarrier :pipe:

That was one of the weirdest posts I've read. Why the fuck would a Bear drink in a boozer where every cunt other than him wants to see the 'Gers get gubbed? :anguish:

He's either an idiot, a great fighter, or a tarrier :pipe:

I would go with 1 and 2.....mmmm