Got a few Queens Park away programmes left

Jonnyboyrfc

A few of you will have seen my thread around about the time of the QP game telling of how my dad printed the programme for the game.

A couple of people asked for programmes in the wake of this and apologies for not getting back promptly its been a bit of a hectic time at University with exams and all that carry on.

QP wouldn't give my dad the excess programmes left over on the day but I actually bought a pile of them with the money i was given for selling them.

I see on ebay some are going for a tenner, some are going for over a fiver including post and packaging (they were sold for £3). I'm happy to personally post these fresh out of the box copies to anyone who wants one for £4. It just about covers my postage and I make absolutely nothing out of it. I bought these programmes on the day of the match for exactly this purpose: to try and get some of the programmes to bears who couldn't make the game!

Let me know if interested (tu)

post-5034-0-81812400-1358780854_thumb.jp

I see on ebay some are going for a tenner, some are going for over a fiver including post and packaging (they were sold for £3). I'm happy to personally post these fresh out of the box copies to anyone who wants one for £4. It just about covers my postage and I make absolutely nothing out of it. I bought these programmes on the day of the match for exactly this purpose: to try and get some of the programmes to bears who couldn't make the game!

The UK postage for these will actually be £1.40, plus 10p for a brown envelope. (I've sent a few out recently)

So I would suggest that anyone who does take JohnnyBoy up on his generous offer should consider paying at least £4.50 so that JohnnyBoy doesn't end up out of pocket. (tu)

The UK postage for these will actually be £1.40, plus 10p for a brown envelope. (I've sent a few out recently)

So I would suggest that anyone who does take JohnnyBoy up on his generous offer should consider paying at least £4.50 so that JohnnyBoy doesn't end up out of pocket. (tu)

Cheers for that, had no idea how much postage would be!

• 2 weeks later...

Lads just FAO those of you who purchased a programme, sincerest apologies but I have been abroad for a couple of days

I have all of the programmes sealed and ready to be posted first thing tomorrow morning. Hope none of you have been waiting too long!

Enjoy

Lads just FAO those of you who purchased a programme, sincerest apologies but I have been abroad for a couple of days

I have all of the programmes sealed and ready to be posted first thing tomorrow morning. Hope none of you have been waiting too long!

Enjoy

I stabbed my postman