1963 Cup Final - In Colour

julescotia

Nope.

I was at that game as a 10 year old and started singing that as they left the ground and these guys said...........bloody hell son that's a belter of a song what does it mean..................well said I , those immigrants bastards go on about their dear old ireland and those bastards helped refuel and rearm the nazi U Boats................bloody hell said another guy..............what do you want to achieve in your life................well in the second decade of the 21st century I want to be an internet poster on the only true Rangers site................I'm lost at what you say son........but hey hold on and he shouted on his pal...hey wullie gates you want to listen to this boy..........turned out wullie left for the states next day.

So based on the above I think I am right :7325:

Correct, started in North Enclosure and carried round West Terracing to South Enclosure. Can mind it as if it was yesterday.!!!

I was at both games too.

absolute magic!

the humiliation was so bad that the septic end was empty with more than 20 minutes left in the game.

I was at that game as a 10 year old and started singing that as they left the ground and these guys said...........bloody hell son that's a belter of a song what does it mean..................well said I , those immigrants bastards go on about their dear old ireland and those bastards helped refuel and rearm the nazi U Boats................bloody hell said another guy..............what do you want to achieve in your life................well in the second decade of the 21st century I want to be an internet poster on the only true Rangers site................I'm lost at what you say son........but hey hold on and he shouted on his pal...hey wullie gates you want to listen to this boy..........turned out wullie left for the states next day.

So based on the above I think I am right :7325:

Thought you might have had something to do with it!! ( think you might have been 25 at that time..no?)

:rolleyes: