Jordan McMillan

jimmy millar

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing you have to remember is that Rangers cannot sign free players or pay for transfers.

On September 1st, we can sign players that are contract free, hence why Boyd is only signed up until the summer and I suspect the same goes for Danny Wilson.

I would love to know who has been active in doing the discussions with potential players, as I think they are the ones finding our potential signings a temporary role and that is very good tactics. I would not put it past Walter Smith, by the way!

One thing you have to remember is that Rangers cannot sign free players or pay for transfers.

On September 1st, we can sign players that are contract free, hence why Boyd is only signed up until the summer and I suspect the same goes for Danny Wilson.

I would love to know who has been active in doing the discussions with potential players, as I think they are the ones finding our potential signings a temporary role and that is very good tactics. I would not put it past Walter Smith, by the way!

We wont be signing kris boyd

I only seen him twice; away at Dundee in 2009 and at Motherwell in either 2011 or 2012.

At Motherwell, he looked very, very good. Composed, assured and solid. I was really impressed.

Something daft that stood-out for me was when he was taking a throw-in in-front of the shed stand at Fir Park, where the scum sit and abuse the opposition's right-back. The ref told him to take the throw-in further back a few times. Unfazed and anything but in awe, he pointed outside the stadium as if, "will I just fucking step outside, aye"? That confidence impressed me.

As someone else said, though, he was competing for the right-back slot with Whittaker and Broadfoot. He was 23 or so and credit to him, he moved on for first team football.

I would take him back. Our current situation would have been ideal for him, I think. Proper exposure to first team football.

Then again, I haven't seen him at Dunfermline.

Strange how I heard of his move to Kilmarnock as a stepping stone to Rangers, well before he signed for Killie again. We shall see.

That is strange, because it aint goin to happen.

His move to killie wasnt even that predictable i guess. Hes that shite that if nothing else his form for killie this time round will make sure he doesnt sign for us.

I'd take him back on a one year deal. He's a decent right back and I was impressed by him when he played centre mid in the cup for us.

Ally must rate him to an extent because he offered him a contract but lack of football is what made him leave.

That is strange, because it aint goin to happen.

His move to killie wasnt even that predictable i guess. Hes that shite that if nothing else his form for killie this time round will make sure he doesnt sign for us.

I wish I could 'favourite' this post so I do not forget to check on it, come August.

I wish I could 'favourite' this post so I do not forget to check on it, come August.

Dont worry mate, ive took a screenshot of that post so i can piss myself laughin come summer.

If we go out and sign Boyd it'll prove how backwards oor Ally is. I firmly believe it wont come to that. U must be in the know mind u, what with u predicting his move to killie, how did u ever guess that.....cough cough

And hes in crackin form for them.... coooooouuuuugggghhhhh.