Jordan McMillan

jimmy millar

Jordan,who looked a decent right back in the few games he played for us,is now the captain at Dunfermline Athletic.As that club has gone into administration,and the administrators are advising major redundancies,should we be tying up this player for next season.Would love it if Ally said we`d take a few of their players but unfortunately our hands are tied......

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan,who looked a decent right back in the few games he played for us,is now the captain at Dunfermline Athletic.As that club has gone into administration,and the administrators are advising major redundancies,should we be tying up this player for next season.Would love it if Ally said we`d take a few of their players but unfortunately our hands are tied......

I have often thought the SPL/SFL have looked back at this and thought "you know we didn't really think this Rangers thing right the way through...."

Did McCoist get rid of him, or Smith?

Can't remember now. :/

Think it was mccoist as I remember AVB being manager at Chelsea at the time when McMillan played in the friendly at Ibrox.

Sure there was all that talk of us getting Chelsea youth as the management did their coaching badges together

We let him go he wasn't good enough so why do we want him back, he's not any better than what we have got.

We offered him a contract which he refused,because he wasn`t getting a game because Ally had his Whittaker tinted glasses on.I say bring him back!

The days of setting up and started over have gone, we should and must raise our standards it is therefore time to look for better players , not ones which will get us by and certainly not ones we have previously rejected. It is time to raise the bar to bring in a better quality of player

We offered him a contract which he refused,because he wasn`t getting a game because Ally had his Whittaker tinted glasses on.I say bring him back!

I havn't seen McMillan playing for Dunfermline if he has progressed as a player or not, you are obviously a fan of him who wants him back to Ibrox.

We let him go he wasn't good enough so why do we want him back, he's not any better than what we have got.

Utter Shit. When Whittaker & Broadfoot were injured last season McMillan came in and did a great job. Problem is, as soon as Whittaker is fit again McMillan got dropped. If you're a youngster being forced out of the first-team just to accommodate a high earner who's playing like shit you'd leave too. McMillan was playing better football and should have kept the Jersey.

I havn't seen McMillan playing for Dunfermline if he has progressed as a player or not, you are obviously a fan of him who wants him back to Ibrox.

Must be their worst player.I wonder why they made him captain?But if you`d rather have the Greek guy,or Hegarty,or worse Faure in that position,I`ll bow to your superior team building know how.

Utter Shit. When Whittaker & Broadfoot were injured last season McMillan came in and did a great job. Problem is, as soon as Whittaker is fit again McMillan got dropped. If you're a youngster being forced out of the first-team just to accommodate a high earner who's playing like shit you'd leave too. McMillan was playing better football and should have kept the Jersey.

McMillan left Rangers January 2012 to go on loan till end of the season at Dunfermline, we went into Admin February 2012 i think he got a deal off Dunfermline at the end of the season Rangers let him go....He had potential mate and he did a job but i don't see Ally bringing him back i agree at the time he should of got more of a run.