Leggo - LAWWELL AND CELTIC AXIS TO KEEP CONTROL AND SPL TO STAY

AlCapone

Guest Andypendek

Defo, some of the posters on here eat bloggers for breakfast I reckon. Personally I always have a chuckle reading Leggo though!

Think McMurdo's daily dose of contradictions and Chris Graham's little Tory boy viewpoints get right up people's snout to be fair, their day is nearing an end thank fuck - the Green n' Grey lot have turned against their bloggers too now I noticed reading FF.

Was a fad, I reckon a decent forum beats papers, bloggers, the lot.

Disagree - I like doing a blog. Did one on jobbies the other day, I could hardly post that on here.

Disagree - I like doing a blog. Did one on jobbies the other day, I could hardly post that on here.

Andy, you will notice I left you out! Enjoy you and D'Art's stuff on here I must say but I read them more as individual posts as opposed to 'look at me and my chums' blogs where they all feel the need to toe the line of the host website like CRO and the RS.

I think the stuff coming out of the likes of shitbull hutton and Hamilton Accies are designed to frighten and bully the other SFL clubs. It would be against the rules for any club to leave the SFL without giving notice. The SFA must come out and state that.

If we stay with the 23 or so other SFL clubs, then they retain our TV rights.

It's going to be an interesting few weeks until the vote.

This leggo guy seems to have weak info. Most of what I read never fully develops.

Yip, I mean he said a couple of years ago that lawwell was planning on taking over the running of the SPL. No media outlets picked up on it, silly delusional old fool who can't spell

Defo, some of the posters on here eat bloggers for breakfast I reckon. Personally I always have a chuckle reading Leggo though!

Think McMurdo's daily dose of contradictions and Chris Graham's little Tory boy viewpoints get right up people's snout to be fair, their day is nearing an end thank fuck - the Green n' Grey lot have turned against their bloggers too now I noticed reading FF.

Was a fad, I reckon a decent forum beats papers, bloggers, the lot.

What is it that you do for the fight ?

Why TF would you criticise Chris Graham ?

What a lot of pish.

So the SPL mafia might entice Partick Thistle, Morton and some other fuckwits in to their grand conspiracy.

So what, in the meantime between 5 and 15 clubs will probaly go bankrupt, lose interest, go up,, go down, be reformed in to some league setup they could n't give a toss about.

All that matters is we are Rangers and we are slowly but surely coming back to haunt them. And that is assuming most of the buggers survive.

What is it that you do for the fight ?

Why TF would you criticise Chris Graham ?

I pays my way as I'm sure you do miss.

And I'll criticise when I feel there is good reason, I've stated why before - he doesn't speak for me, far from it, I can't relate to that guy whatsoever and I'm not alone in that type of thinking. If you enjoy his punditry then fair enough but I believe there are better examples of those who defend the club on these very pages than are featured on the website RS... (T).

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.

Sometimes wonder if these blogging idiots on an ego trip do us any good at all.

At least on here we get some (fairly) balanced discussion and a bit of fun.

Most of these blogging idiots just seem to post a bunch of pish to their own agenda, without any reproach to objective criticism or justification.

Same with that other idiot McMurdo who used to post his agenda, whether he believed it or not then tried to jump on the "Billy Boys" argument, then embarrassed himself and us by making excuses for another blogging idiot Thomson.