Youth team

Jaapham

I'm not as up on the youth teams as I'd like to be, but just wondered whether we have any exciting prospects in our youth teams. I've heard of the young goalkeeper that was linked with man utd and man city last season, mcrorie I think it is? Is there any other young bears to keep an eye out for in the coming seasons?

Alot of our youth players have been given a run out last season. Gasparotto, Stoney, Telfer. No doubt we'll see more blooded this year.

I've heard we have a good goalie, didn't get the chance to see many youth games last season though.

Our youth story is always the same.

Rangers goalies are always the best goalies. There'll be 4-5 goalkeepers in our youth teams that'll go on to play at a decent level.

We'll have ok defenders who will look out of their depth in the first team. There may be one standout who could be a proper rangers player.

We'll have a few decent, good and maybe even excellent midfielders, but whether any of them get in the first team will be another matter. Again, a lot of them will go on to play at a decent level.

We don't know what wingers are.

We'll have strikers who wont get a regular first team place until they are 22, and by then all the potential will have been wasted.