Belfast Rangers shop

The online megastore has the up to 30% off the new training gear (tu)

Must say it's a crackin looking set of training tops we have, one of the pure blue ones could be a nice wee substitute for the home top for anyone that's unsure of it.

Edit - This one 37499718_l.jpg:praise: :praise:

A wee bit off topic but not really, anyway!

Some won't get caught up in this but it's the 12th of July soon, and there's the parade etc in Ulster. think this was a belter of a business/sales move to get this shop up, on a corner before the parades of the twelfth?

Thx EBG. I was brought up on Castleresgh/Newtonards Road wish I was back there now for the celebrations. No Surrender.

i'm a newtownards road man myself, the place is buzzing today with the glens match tonight and the celebrations tomorrow!

A wee bit off topic but not really, anyway!

Some won't get caught up in this but it's the 12th of July soon, and there's the parade etc in Ulster. think this was a belter of a business/sales move to get this shop up, on a corner before the parades of the twelfth?

It's a great location, especially compared to where the last shop was (facing the old usc next to BHS). Handy that it's facing the police station as well in case any mhanks try to cause trouble