rangers v celtic

Airdriebear

Guest greengrass

well we are looking for decent defender (s) , because of injury,.. i dont think we would be looking at any in january ,, if all where fit..

we have good / decent commading defenders atm , who all can head a ball.. but nearly all are injured.

as big mick has a groin injury but still playing wich could be dodgy aswell...

caldwell is out for another 2 months

bobo is out for 3 months..

kennedy hasnt played first team football in over 2 years but is coming along nicely.

and oDea is still fairly young and untested yet.

Wilson is also injured .. and we have to make do with cafu atm.doh

rangers are slightly diffrent circumstances ,,

you guys need defenders as you dont have any leaders of thier defence,commander,or lads who win the ball in the air...

a relatively naive svennson who looks good one game then dodgy the next..who is still adapting to scottish footie..

then hemdani a midfielder at centre half.. who is never a centre half.

so yes we both need defenders for diffrent reasons... we need them for cover and stopgap backup...

you guys need them full stop.

i didnt say the circumstances were the same i just stated the fact we are both looking for players for the same position, however as you pointed out alot of your guys are injured.

would this affect a player choosing your team as 3 months down the line they could be benched after the injured players come back.

Guest greengrass

i know what you were saying airdrie bear , was merely saying i dont think we would be looking to sign for defence in january at least if we werent so injury hit. (tu) but i dont think it would matter a player signing for us he wouldnt look to the future same with you guys , if the money and contract is right for a player he will sign , and will feel confident of getting a game.and sustaining a position in the team.