RST - Latest Press Releases

Ace

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just making a flying visit and haven't much time over the next couple of days but we would be happy to answer any legitimate question but be aware that there are some who will refuse to believe anything whether it be the truth or not.

Thanks for taking the time to pop in. So if we could get a legitimate list of questions put together, you would do your best (as the board of RST) to answer them all?

Thanks for taking the time to pop in. So if we could get a legitimate list of questions put together, you would do your best (as the board of RST) to answer them all?

Of course, we have nothing to hide.

No it's not, it's because they don't answer questions digs like these arise. If they don't like the question they ignore or lie

Exactly. If my boss asked me to clarify questionable expense claims I'd made over two years, I wouldn't say, "Never mind all that. How would you like to come to a children's party?"

I'm just making a flying visit and haven't much time over the next couple of days but we would be happy to answer any legitimate question but be aware that there are some who will refuse to believe anything whether it be the truth or not.

How about setting up a seperate thrad for a Q&A session, 'legitimate' questions can be asked and hopefully you will be able to answer them. Whether people believe the answer is entirely up to them.

Personally my big issue/gripe with the RST/FF/Dingwall (they are all one and the same in most ppls eyes) is that I paid up front for a years subscription to his fanzine andreceived iirc 2 or 3 issues. I attempted to raise the issue on FF on more than one occasion and ended up 'banned for life for 'infraction of rules'.

I am going to compile a list of all questions that you have for the RST. Please PM me the question, I'll compile a list and show you all before sending to RST. Don't send me abuse or personal digs at their members please.

Only valid questions........

Ok RST

Your site shows you have £250k invested in shares

You said that didn't include the residue from the £92k (plus interest) from Gersave

How much Gersave money have you spent on shares in the new company?

Ok, I will see about getting a list together for you then!

Here are two questions to start you off: 1. Was ex-RST Secretary Allen Harris correct when he stated that followfollow.com had a free loan of monies from the RST for 18 months during 2008 and 2010? 2. If so, why has Followfollow proprietor Mark Dingwall been allowed to remain on the RST board ever since? Let me know if you would like any more.

How about setting up a seperate thrad for a Q&A session, 'legitimate' questions can be asked and hopefully you will be able to answer them. Whether people believe the answer is entirely up to them.

Personally my big issue/gripe with the RST/FF/Dingwall (they are all one and the same in most ppls eyes) is that I paid up front for a years subscription to his fanzine andreceived iirc 2 or 3 issues. I attempted to raise the issue on FF on more than one occasion and ended up 'banned for life for 'infraction of rules'.

Nice idea but I fear the usual detractors would not allow the sensible questioning of the RST in a thread. We all see the need fr these questions and I am sure we will get proper answers if we ask in a proper manner.

Nice idea but I fear the usual detractors would not allow the sensible questioning of the RST in a thread. We all see the need fr these questions and I am sure we will get proper answers if we ask in a proper manner.

Who decides what constitutes a "valid" or "proper" question? You?

It's digs like that that stop us getting answers from these people.

Bud, you have said to me on numerous occasions re rst, both in a jocular way and not so jocular way. I have asked every rst member that states on the forum that he is indeed one, the very same question................list the successes of this trust over the last ten and a bit years and no answers whatsoever.

Now going back to crude remarks there's one in particular that if he said that to me in any other environment I would have battered shit out of him.

Once again I sat in the office the chap CG appeared for advice from the guy would gave advice to the other side to start up their trust, now after some 10 /15 mins I left the room as it was being started for the wrong reasons. I have watched as various people have held senior positions starting from M McN onwards and it's been about self promotion for the vast majority of them.

Less than 2,000 active members in over 10 and a bit years reeks of failure.............they project this let's forget the past and move on, why do they do this? To try and stop the questions that they do not answer.

If they told the truth , then all may not be lost (now that's tongue in cheek)

You have bearger saying he doesn't know dingwall but is a member albeit not a board one and asks the same question and gets the same answer yet asks the same question again. You have rst who answer some questions but has stock answer in that , I am not aware of that...............not sure and yet when someone on here prints to copies of previous boardmembers concerns, she immediately calls them liars.

They tend to leave out the finer points when they appear , which is usually after bad news at the club and they think it's a good time to boost their meager membership or to hijack investments and then hit proxy votes in that someone signs over their shares and have no overall say in how they're used.

So to use their recent jovial cartoon. my view is that there is indeed a gravy train for some be it through expenses or egos.

Here are two questions to start you off: 1. Was ex-RST Secretary Allen Harris correct when he stated that followfollow.com had a free loan of monies from the RST for 18 months during 2008 and 2010? 2. If so, why has Followfollow proprietor Mark Dingwall been allowed to remain on the RST board ever since? Let me know if you would like any more.

Ad

Added to list

I am going to compile a list of all questions that you have for the RST. Please PM me the question, I'll compile a list and show you all before sending to RST. Don't send me abuse or personal digs at their members please.

Only valid questions........

What constitutes a personal dig? Surely asking questions relating to a certain prominent member is what most issues will be about anyway?

Who decides what constitutes a "valid" or "proper" question? You?

How about I compile a list and show you all?

If you are not happy with me doing it, ask someone to do it.

I think it needs done.

Maybe then we will ALL get answers?

It's a two edged sword - if they fail to answer, of course, it shows them to be hiding something so if we can get a whole pile of legitimate questions for them, they are kind of obliged to then answer?

What constitutes a personal dig? Surely asking questions relating to a certain prominent member is what most issues will be about anyway?

Well, calling me a c**t would be a personal dig!

I would suggest that any question relating to any board member is not a personal dig provided said question was asked in a polite and sensible manner?

So to use their recent jovial cartoon. my view is that there is indeed a gravy train for some be it through expenses or egos.

You could spend 10 quid, become a member and change the RST from within....................... :ohmy:

If you are not happy with me doing it, ask someone to do it.

I think it needs done.

Maybe then we will ALL get answers?

It's a two edged sword - if they fail to answer, of course, it shows them to be hiding something so if we can get a whole pile of legitimate questions for them, they are kind of obliged to then answer?

Hiding something, your guess is as good as anyones.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=255354&st=220#entry1061197956

The exact same thing happened with Madina on here, in good faith she sent away her subscription and received heehaw.

Bud, you have said to me on numerous occasions re rst, both in a jocular way and not so jocular way. I have asked every rst member that states on the forum that he is indeed one, the very same question................list the successes of this trust over the last ten and a bit years and no answers whatsoever.

Now going back to crude remarks there's one in particular that if he said that to me in any other environment I would have battered shit out of him.

Once again I sat in the office the chap CG appeared for advice from the guy would gave advice to the other side to start up their trust, now after some 10 /15 mins I left the room as it was being started for the wrong reasons. I have watched as various people have held senior positions starting from M McN onwards and it's been about self promotion for the vast majority of them.

Less than 2,000 active members in over 10 and a bit years reeks of failure.............they project this let's forget the past and move on, why do they do this? To try and stop the questions that they do not answer.

If they told the truth , then all may not be lost (now that's tongue in cheek)

You have bearger saying he doesn't know dingwall but is a member albeit not a board one and asks the same question and gets the same answer yet asks the same question again. You have rst who answer some questions but has stock answer in that , I am not aware of that...............not sure and yet when someone on here prints to copies of previous boardmembers concerns, she immediately calls them liars.

They tend to leave out the finer points when they appear , which is usually after bad news at the club and they think it's a good time to boost their meager membership or to hijack investments and then hit proxy votes in that someone signs over their shares and have no overall say in how they're used.

Hear, hear