RST - Latest Press Releases

Ace

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a sensible proposal imo. I have not replied to some of the questions, innuendo & half truths because I was never directly involved not being a board member so therefore do not know the finer details. I could post what I believe to be the case concerning the bounced cheque and what my views on Mr Harris are but that would only muddy the waters more. Of course no matter what reply the RST give some e.g. Walter will still carry on their personal vendetta.

I disagree, I suggest you do exactly that on here. That would be very illuminating, as would your views on the man who wrote the bounced cheque. Just for balance, you understand.

Remember to provide your opinion of the time it took FF and the RST to resolve the entire "bounced cheque" issue.

I have read and followed it from it's start. I was trying to be subtle and polite but obviously failed.

Some posters, when talking about the RST, put their points across in an aggressive manner meaning they will never get an answer to a sensible question.

All I am saying is perhaps it's time we all got together, made a decent list of questions and put it to the RST formally. That way, they have no excuse for not answering and if they then fail to answer, it would be obvious that they were indeed trying to hide something and maybe they could be bought to account then. More clarity has been asked for by a number of posters on the RST and yet every discussion ends with the threads getting locked before we get answers.

When did the RST become accountable to RM?

The RST are accountable to users of any Rangers site who happen to be RST members.

I merely suggested that if you want members to join that the questions (the sensible ones) from here, and other sites, are taken in a proper fashion to the RST so they can answer them and report back. BEARGER seemed to think that was a good idea.

It may stop all the arguing and may actually help in your recruitment?

I have read and followed it from it's start. I was trying to be subtle and polite but obviously failed.

Some posters, when talking about the RST, put their points across in an aggressive manner meaning they will never get an answer to a sensible question.

All I am saying is perhaps it's time we all got together, made a decent list of questions and put it to the RST formally. That way, they have no excuse for not answering and if they then fail to answer, it would be obvious that they were indeed trying to hide something and maybe they could be bought to account then. More clarity has been asked for by a number of posters on the RST and yet every discussion ends with the threads getting locked before we get answers.

Spot on Bud (tu)

If this is addressed to me, I should point out that I have no idea to what you think I might be interested in recruiting people.

Not addressed personally to you but to the RST in general. They are trying to actively recruit and this should help out?

Not addressed personally to you but to the RST in general. They are trying to actively recruit and this should help out?

Well please don't put statements addressed to the RST in posts that quote posts of mine.

Well please don't put statements addressed to the RST in posts that quote posts of mine.

I made the post thinking that as you had answered (seemingly) on behalf of the RST that you represented them? I am not trying to be divisive here. I am trying to get the correct answers to legitimate (and only the sensible) questions so we can all move forward. Fans representation will not take place until we get affirmative responses to legitimate questions and complete accountability.

I almost joined a few weeks ago after talking privately with (the poster) RST but at the moment, I am prevented from doing so by too many unanswered questions.

Fans ownership (in the correct model) is the way ahead. Let's make it happen. Open the door to getting the questions answered and maybe the membership issues will be resolved?

The RST are holding a family day in the WRC this Saturday. Several board member will be in attendance, I'm sure they would be willing to answer any questions you may have.

Probably not the best place to have a Q&A session? Would it not be worth your while asking the board of the RST to set up an open Q&A for someone sensible to go along to and put all our questions to? That way we can get a list up front and no animosity should be forthcoming then?

The RST are holding a family day in the WRC this Saturday. Several board member will be in attendance, I'm sure they would be willing to answer any questions you may have.

You've been asked a question on this thread in post #290, prior to which you volunteered to give your opinion but seemingly relented. Prospective RST members don't want family fun days, they want answers and clarity from board members. That means you. What's it to be? More deflection and avoiding questions?

I made the post thinking that as you had answered (seemingly) on behalf of the RST that you represented them? I am not trying to be divisive here. I am trying to get the correct answers to legitimate (and only the sensible) questions so we can all move forward. Fans representation will not take place until we get affirmative responses to legitimate questions and complete accountability.

I almost joined a few weeks ago after talking privately with (the poster) RST but at the moment, I am prevented from doing so by too many unanswered questions.

Fans ownership (in the correct model) is the way ahead. Let's make it happen. Open the door to getting the questions answered and maybe the membership issues will be resolved?

I'm just making a flying visit and haven't much time over the next couple of days but we would be happy to answer any legitimate question but be aware that there are some who will refuse to believe anything whether it be the truth or not.