Improvement in Media Use

JM1872

Sorry not sure what you mean... :(

Good Morning Frankie...MFO... Majority Fan Ownership. When you said 'we have to ask ourselves how we can hold those tasked with running the club are held to account.' Threw it in to keep the pot boiling.

Good Morning Frankie...MFO... Majority Fan Ownership. When you said 'we have to ask ourselves how we can hold those tasked with running the club are held to account.' Threw it in to keep the pot boiling.

Ah, cheers.

Clearly such a suggestion will have interest but also lots of doubt and cynicism. I do think fan ownership is a realistic long term goal but I don't think it's viable at our club at this moment in time for a variety of reasons.

However, perhaps the first step to it (or even to an agreeable compromise) would be a fan members scheme. That would give us the best of both worlds in my opinion.

As an overseas Bear I can assure you the website and new iPhone app are excellent sources to keep up to date (RM as well of course..)

Can anyone on here suggest a Rangers TV package if i just want the live games though? and do you know if I can watch it on my iPhone? Never used RTV before and the only way I could watch games lately is through streaming it at one of my oild mans mates houses - dodgy pictures and jumpy etc..unfortunately..

Before that we could watch on Setanta but that deals obviously up now...

As an overseas Bear I can assure you the website and new iPhone app are excellent sources to keep up to date (RM as well of course..)

Can anyone on here suggest a Rangers TV package if i just want the live games though? and do you know if I can watch it on my iPhone? Never used RTV before and the only way I could watch games lately is through streaming it at one of my oild mans mates houses - dodgy pictures and jumpy etc..unfortunately..

Before that we could watch on Setanta but that deals obviously up now...

If you're outside the UK mate, I think you'd need to sign up for the unlimited package, which is quoted on the site as $28.50 monthly, or $299 yearly, and there is also a pay as you go deal, but I don't see a monetary value for it.

If you're in the UK, you need to wait till midnight after a game has been on to watch it in full, unless it's one of the games Rangers TV has exclusive rights to show live.

http://www.rangerstv.tv/pricing.php

Hope that helps.

Only pet hate is the god awful music that blares out as soon as the homepage loads and the ad video for Rangers TV starts.

That aside its been impressive to see the strides forward in terms of web site activity and other social media. More behind the scenes stuff would be good.

Relating to this, I've just taken up the RTV subscription of £5 a month although from a financial view I should maybe have opted for the £49 annual subscription. :P

However, I don't grudge giving money to Rangers and already I am impressed with the amount of content available to me for only £5 p/m every month. Today there are interviews with Chairman Walter Smith and CEO Craig Mather from Germany plus match reaction from players and McCoist from Bristol. With that said, I am now very much looking forward to the reaction from tonight's game against FC Gutersloh.

About to get stuck into some highlights from the past few seasons now and then maybe some archive footage of years gone by. I'd highly recommend a subscription to the service if you're interested - 100% worth it.