3rd Strip Release Date

I was in sports direct on Saturday and the guy said the 3rd kit would be out this week. Said they had kids kits in stock already and getting adults in this week for the launch. Also said the reason the home kit is not out first is because of a printing error by puma, dunno if there is any truth in that. Also said home top will be next out, then away kit

Cheers guys, will go to the stadium after work on Thurs and hopefully pick him one up. Buzzing for Sunday to get back into it. Summers without world cups or euros r torture.

I'll be getting my wee boy it too mate he's been nipping my head every day for the past month asking me when the new strips are out so I'll get abit of peace from Thursday onwards :lol:

I was in sports direct on Saturday and the guy said the 3rd kit would be out this week. Said they had kids kits in stock already and getting adults in this week for the launch. Also said the reason the home kit is not out first is because of a printing error by puma, dunno if there is any truth in that. Also said home top will be next out, then away kit

probs a load of shite.

it makes sense the home is taking longer as more sell so more need to be produced.

by doing it the way they are they will be making sure demand doesnt outstrip supply so can get more full price sales.

say sales are like -

home 150000 shirts

away 50000 shirts

3rd 25000 shirts

bringing them out backwards will allow rangers to fully stock up.............just my thoughts on it, may be wrong tho!