Charles Green Does Not Own Rangers.....

Faircity

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Green doesn't own Rangers, I know Green knows he doesn't own Rangers as he said as much in his STV interview and I don't know any Rangers fans that think Green owns Rangers.

So why is there a wall of text making my eyes bleed telling me what I already know?

If you read said wall of text it goes some way to explaining.

Please can you show us the proof of the allegations and overspending, not all of us blindly believe what we are told and at the moment we have seen what green has done and nothing else apart from people opinions of what he is doing.

Please answer this ski bunny and provides the facts.

(tu) yup to this Jimbo.

We can do fuck all and it's time people realised that.

We will never stop supporting the team so, the hit them where it hurts protest would not work anyway.

We don't have the financial clout as a fragmented fan base for doing really much apart from.

Standing by and hoping and praying that these rich twats involved get their shit in the one sock and make us a profitable and top league club once again ASAP.

They are all loaded by good dealing business to business so may the best team win IMO.

One thing is sure though, not one of the groups will want to run the club down as they will make no money if they do.

It's in all parties interest to have a profitable club once again and raise our value in the market and that is a fact.

Ps. For twats I meant to write business, bloody spell checker ;)

I agree with you...to a large extent, but simply stating we want clarity cant do any harm.

If you read said wall of text it goes some way to explaining.

If it tells me what I already know....why do I need to read it...?

On a serious note tho, can any of it be substantiated? Or is it speculation, because quite frankly there hasn't quite been enough of that lately.

Please can you show us the proof of the allegations and overspending, not all of us blindly believe what we are told and at the moment we have seen what green has done and nothing else apart from people opinions of what he is doing.

Like you I dont have any proof

So everything must be rosy in the accounts office.

If it tells me what I already know....why do I need to read it...?

On a serious note tho, can any of it be substantiated? Or is it speculation, because quite frankly there hasn't quite been enough of that lately.

Not nearly enough I would have said

speculation needs to continue until we have the answers.

If all is well then show us and then chase the requisition request.

If its not then show us and tell us how you will fix it.

I would have thought that would be every Rangers fans aim.

You make alot of fair points in response but to pick up on one thing....Green paid 1p a share at a time when the club had a massive cloud hanging over it, with no guaranteed league status and was facing up to the prospect of losing almost an entire team....we are now in a much stronger position (despite all the uncertainty) so why should he not maximize the profit he is looking to make? Liverpool bought Suarez for 20 million and now want in excess of 50 million for him......are they wrong to demand an inflated fee for their asset as well?

Green's is demanding 70x what he paid, I don't grudge him a good profit (say 40-45p) but I think that demanding 70p is either extreme greed or a negotiating tactic (but it didn't seem that way).

In contrast, Liverpool are demanding around 2.5x their investment, which I think is a far more reasonable demand,

Listen mate, it's quite obvious you've suddenly resurfaced as this issue gives you the perfect vehicle to continue your personal vendetta against 'club men' who you have had a grudge with.

Yes, that was it. Nothing to do with my ban coming to an end.

I have a vendetta? Thanks for letting me know.

Maybe if these greedy, backstabbing bastards would just fuck off back under their rock, and let Green finish what he started, I wouldn't feel the need to say anything about them.

Mate.

Green's is demanding 70x what he paid, I don't grudge him a good profit (say 40-45p) but I think that demanding 70p is either extreme greed or a negotiating tactic (but it didn't seem that way).

In contrast, Liverpool are demanding around 2.5x their investment, which I think is a far more reasonable demand,

McColl sold a company for 750m that he bought for 45m, just saying

McColl sold a company for 750m that he bought for 45m, just saying

I bet that company had been run better than we're being run right now. For instance, I'd imagine that they weren't burning through cash to cover losses, or shelling out on 'consultants' who court media attention on a regular basis to offer comments on issues he shouldn't be commenting on (even if his comments had some truth to them).

I bet that company had been run better than we're being run right now. For instance, I'd imagine that they weren't burning through cash to cover losses, or shelling out on 'consultants' who court media attention on a regular basis to offer comments on issues he shouldn't be commenting on (even if his comments had some truth to them).

Have not got a clue about that side of his business but it is quite a mark up don't you think?

Or paying poor managers £750k a year?