Banner in the Copland

ScottBF2

Why don't those who support Charles green bring them to the match? Then you will get the true feelings of the club. I sit in the govan and believe me not one person around me supports green.So guys, lets see the pro green banners at the next game?

Why not just have banners that support the team? It really is as simple as that.

Why not just have banners that support the team? It really is as simple as that.

No, because our club is being run into the ground and admin2 might not be far away. So it's important that the fans get the message to green and co is time to go. Surely you agree with that?

No, because our club is being run into the ground and admin2 might not be far away. So it's important that the fans get the message to green and co is time to go. Surely you agree with that?

Until the accounts are published you are responding to speculation. If the accounts show that admin 2 is close then the board will be forced to go. Do you really think a banner will make a difference if the board are the crooks and shysters they are accused of being?

In fairness, I think that all things considered, well over 50% of fans posting online want Green & co to GTF asap.

Before Thursday night I think it was quite split, but a hell of a lot of fence sitters jumped off the fence on Thursday night and Friday.

Very hard to gauge the feelings of the wider fanbase who don't post on forums or tweet, but I think most fans will just want an end to the chaos.

There's nothing stopping Green supporters bringing banners of support for him.

Fair points. I'd like to point out that I'm not a Green supporter myself. To be honest I don't see the point in taking sides. I think both sides are flawed in their on ways. Walter Smith was the only person on the board that any of us could trust implicitly, and now he's gone.

As far as I can tell all I or any of us can do is keep going to games and supporting my team.