If one of the Fans spokesmen got a blazer, how would you feel?

BarneyRabble

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone elected by season ticket holders and season ticket holders only would get my backing

Oh and they would have to have a ST themselves

This (tu)

If someone wants to have a say in running the club they should at least have a ST and regularly attend games.

ST holders should have the vote as they are the ones who attend all the games, I myself am not a ST holder this season and would still think ST holders are the ones who should get the vote.

If someone like Dingwall was put on the board it would be a disaster and I for one would be very unhappy about it.

Depends on who it was ...

Furry, Dungwall or any of the agenda pushing self preservation society then no, would be raging. Unsure what I could do about it, though, if anything?

You mean you wouldn't set me afire via the blue touch paper in a fit of rage and a determination to start the inter-fan violence that some predicted if one of the above got a blazer?

I wonder how people would react if, say, Chris Graham was offered a position as a fan spokesperson and then went on to do a bloody good job on our behalf?

I'd like one of us - a supporters rep - on the board as Swansea do. Who knows why we don't run a membership scheme and allow the members to vote for the rep every two years. It would add a revenue source to the club, and bind us to it even more.

You mean you wouldn't set me afire via the blue touch paper in a fit of rage and a determination to start the inter-fan violence that some predicted if one of the above got a blazer?

I wonder how people would react if, say, Chris Graham was offered a position as a fan spokesperson and then went on to do a bloody good job on our behalf?

I'd like one of us - a supporters rep - on the board as Swansea do. Who knows why we don't run a membership scheme and allow the members to vote for the rep every two years. It would add a revenue source to the club, and bind us to it even more.

Good point but nobody should really be "offered" it. The rep should be elected with every ST holder being allowed a vote. People will always have issues with hand picked people and there will always be speculation they are being manipulated.

There should be nominations put forward and STholders vote for who they like.That would save us from a social media campaign where the most vocal get their way,voted for by their minions who probably cant remember the last game they attended.