Billy Gilmour

hammer93

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie Fowler and Steve McManaman were Everton fans, but not bad Liverpool players

Nowhere near the same intensity or hatred

There's a reason why that's called 'the friendliest derby in the world'

I don't even consider it a proper derby myself

I'd encourage my kid to follow the best path for his career. If you influence him to make a decision based on your preferences, then that just isn't right for me.

I'd much rather see him be a pro footballer at celtic than not making it at all.

if your son if deemed good enough by the 2nd biggest club in glasgow then he would probably be able to sign for another SPL side.

I think kmost players who are released by Rangers/sellick end up getting picked up by other clubs at some level within the league.

if your son if deemed good enough by the 2nd biggest club in glasgow then he would probably be able to sign for another SPL side.

I think kmost players who are released by Rangers/sellick end up getting picked up by other clubs at some level within the league.

Very true, but most kids have their hearts set on playing for a particular team, once that dream dies so does their enthusiasm for the game

He's probs the type of guy that married a rattler and thinks every Rangers fan should do it to make a point

They are not allowed to marry their sisters,

They think incest is a game the whole family can play, hence the hair lips, eye brows that meet in the middle and the thumbs growing out of the forehead.

You must have noticed it when the camera pans around Bheastville

Explain your "Maybe marry a catholic. Oaft you'd be raging man." comment then and your earlier references to schooling?

I mentioned schooling because I went to a catholic school, yet support rangers just as much as you do. Have a look through the thread and you'll see who has issues with schooling in Scotland. Certainly not me.

I was stating a fact. If your son brought home a tim or a catholic girl, you'd be dememented. That's plain for all to see. You have the isse there not me.

You can call me a bheast or a timmy or a taig all you want. I've grown up with it all my life and it's a water of a ducks back now.

He's probs the type of guy that married a rattler and thinks every Rangers fan should do it to make a point

I seem to remember when you first joined this forum, you were given the shifty eyes.

Maybe I should post a picture of me wearing a pair of shitey shoes them convert my mothers spare room into a pool room, showing my smashing bachelor pedigree. That way I might be taken as seriously as you.

I mentioned schooling because I went to a catholic school, yet support rangers just as much as you do. Have a look through the thread and you'll see who has issues with schooling in Scotland. Certainly not me.

I was stating a fact. If your son brought home a tim or a catholic girl, you'd be dememented. That's plain for all to see. You have the isse there not me.

You can call me a bheast or a timmy or a taig all you want. I've grown up with it all my life and it's a water of a ducks back now.

Do you have a thumb growing out your forehead and have you had sexual relations with your siblings ?

I seem to remember when you first joined this forum, you were given the shifty eyes.

Maybe I should post a picture of me wearing a pair of shitey shoes them convert my mothers spare room into a pool room, showing my smashing bachelor pedigree. That way I might be taken as seriously as you.

You only joined this forum in January and you have a low post count, were you banned previously for being a filthy kiddyfiddling boytouching bheast

You only joined this forum in January and you have a low post count, were you banned previously for being a filthy kiddyfiddling boytouching bheast

I've never been banned.

Please excuse my post count. I work full time and have the occasional weekend out.

My life doesn't and couldn't revolve around a website.

You crack on with your riveting lifestyle.

So you are living in sin, Is that not against your religion, will you not be burned in hell for that.

shame on you Declan

Again if you have the ability to read over the thread properly instead of smashing on your keyboard. You will see that I have not practiced any religion since leaving primary school.

Stop being so obsessed by religion mate. It goes against what you said earlier.

I've never been banned.

Please excuse my post count. I work full time and have the occasional weekend out.

My life doesn't and couldn't revolve around a website.

You crack on with your riveting lifestyle.

Lol, You crack me up Seamus.

You are making comments about someone who has been a member of this forum since 2010, but you only joined in Jan 2013.

Do your eyebrows meet in the middle and do you sell clothes pegs door to door ?

What are you basing your ramblings on, I have never once mentioned tim or catholics.

Personally I would care not a jot what religion my son's girlfriend is, I would be more concerned with what football team she/her family supported.

I have no problem with players of any religion playing for Rangers and have no idea with regards to religion of our current squad. Conversly I detest and loath everything and everyone connected to bheastfc whether they are catholic, jedi or anything else.

You seem to have made the basic error of confusing any mention/criticism of 'them' as being anti-catholic for some reason. Whereas in reality it is just anti-sellick, in much the same way as being appalled by child abuse and the subsequent cover up is not anti-catholic either, it's just normal imho to be anti-child rape.

Again if you have the ability to read over the thread properly instead of smashing on your keyboard. You will see that I have not practiced any religion since leaving primary school.

You stink like a Bheast, You introduced religion into this thread.

Bheasts like you are obsessed by peoples religion, We don't care at Rangers.

I don't even know the religion of Rangers players, But I bet you do John Paul Patrick McGoobledegook.

Why did Large John not lift the phone and dial 999

Are you for real???

I'm the DINOSAUR with the PREHISTORIC beliefs you made remarks about marrying a catholic to?

What was your original attack based on, I repeat all references I made were to them and bheastfc, how did you manage to equate that to anti-catholicism?

Do you think Celtic should be closed down for the systematic sexual abuse of vulnerable children and the subsequent cover up ?

Honestly can't answer that one as I do not know the truth or exactly what happened. If what you say is true then i 100% believe they should be closed down.

But one thing you shouldn't do it judge everyone by the actions of a couple of men.

Is every soap star and soap fan a beast after the actions of Michael Le Vell.

Is every British soldier or supporter of the armed forces a rapist after the actions of the unnamed soldier that was found guilty of raping a 19 year old in Ayia Napa this year?

I certainly hope you say no to both above as my brother in law is serving at the moment and I love watching eastenders.

My point is merely, don't judge someone on the actions of others.

I am not your mate either, I tend to avoid people with an identity crisis,

Why do you go to the Big Jock Nou Camp and sing the anthem of a foreign 3rd world country and wave a foreign flag.

You are an odd sort

What are you basing your ramblings on, I have never once mentioned tim or catholics.

Personally I would care not a jot what religion my son's girlfriend is, I would be more concerned with what football team she/her family supported.

I have no problem with players of any religion playing for Rangers and have no idea with regards to religion of our current squad. Conversly I detest and loath everything and everyone connected to bheastfc whether they are catholic, jedi or anything else.

You seem to have made the basic error of confusing any mention/criticism of 'them' as being anti-catholic for some reason. Whereas in reality it is just anti-sellick, in much the same way as being appalled by child abuse and the subsequent cover up is not anti-catholic either, it's just normal imho to be anti-child rape.

Please accept my apologies then.

Honestly can't answer that one as I do not know the truth or exactly what happened. If what you say is true then i 100% believe they should be closed down.

But one thing you shouldn't do it judge everyone by the actions of a couple of men.

Is every soap star and soap fan a beast after the actions of Michael Le Vell.

Is every British soldier or supporter of the armed forces a rapist after the actions of the unnamed soldier that was found guilty of raping a 19 year old in Ayia Napa this year?

I certainly hope you say no to both above as my brother in law is serving at the moment and I love watching eastenders.

My point is merely, don't judge someone on the actions of others.

Michael Le Vell.is a Bheast and has attended games at The Stad De Pervert, Just like Peter Tobin, Just like Fred West, Just like Jimmy Saville do you see a pattern.

Not sure why you are bringing soldiers into, That is extremely Bheastly, Do you have issues with the armed forces ?