Zaliukas trialist?

Stevie1972

Yeah it is a good question actually ... don't see why not in theory, but I think McCoist will (or should have) be having regrets at having to drop someone, maybe even two people for Moshni and Cribari especially as Jig's captain and Faure looks like a new player this season

I suppose that then begs the question, why sign him in the first place then?

Yeah it is a good question actually ... don't see why not in theory, but I think McCoist will (or should have) be having regrets at having to drop someone, maybe even two people for Moshni and Cribari especially as Jig's captain and Faure looks like a new player this season

Totally agree with you, i think this should make him realise that we dont really need him as we have plenty of cover!

Agree completely... I said before I do believe zaliukas is better than all our defender, with moshni perhaps the exception, however he's nearly 30 and has poor discipline so would only be good until we get into Europe, at which point I wouldn't trust him due to his discipline... And he would have no resale value.... Which again leaves the question...

What's the point.... I'd sooner we used faure and gasparotto