McColl's mouthpiece, Charlotte Fakes and ££

bawsburst

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know this Waltersboy but my own opinion is he's a bit of an attention seeker.

IIRC (though I could be wrong) he's said several times he's a mate of Bomber, was very loud about it at the time last year when Bomber was making his "show us the deeds" speech

About CF, I personally believe it's nothing to do with the RTC blogger and someone being fed info from our club or who was once closely linked with our club

Which bit is bullshit? :unsure:

Waltersboy is close to the McColl camp, and McColl uses him to convey messages to the support via FF - that is true.

Waltersboy's post seems to say that the leak to Charlottefakes is an example of the stuff McColl will be leaking.

Where's the bullshit?

so bawsburst should be allowed to post propaganda and spin just because people from the other side of the fence are doing the same?

i would prefer binning the lot of them,the bullshit propaganda on both sides is destroying the club and the support,if there is people out there with proof the people running the club are crooks and thieves publish it,if the people running the club can prove they are running the club above board,be open honest and transparent ,it's time for the truth,this never ending pr war will only damage the club and sicken supporters.

yes to the first part. I agree with the second and third parts.