Action Not Apathy

North Rd

Where did we earn 20 million last season before including the ipo

Turnover for last season will have been close to £20M. I'm sure accounts will confirm this when they are released. Then you have the £5.75M raised prior to the IPO. That's before you consider those who bought in earlier in the season like Mather (£1M).

Personally I am find it increasingly difficult to support the current board but can understand that people want to wait for audited accounts before forming an opinion. That is perhaps why many fans will disagree with yesterday's protest.

"Aye but somehow we need to wait for the accounts before we can judge. Ridiculous." - You half an hour ago on Twitter.

Has something happened in the last few hours to change your mind from being "understanding" of fans' reluctance to turn on the board to labelling that mindset "ridiculous"?

Just wondering.
:)

"Aye but somehow we need to wait for the accounts before we can judge. Ridiculous." - You half an hour ago on Twitter.

Has something happened in the last few hours to change your mind from being "understanding" of fans' reluctance to turn on the board to labelling that mindset "ridiculous"?

Just wondering.
:)

Take the comment in context. My reply was in relation to comment made about board threatening fans with legal action. We can judge that without the need for accounts. Board have plenty of failings outside of their financial performance and accounts aren't needed to judge those actions or decisions.

Take the comment in context. My reply was in relation to comment made about board threatening fans with legal action. We can judge that without the need for accounts. Board have plenty of failings outside of their financial performance and accounts aren't needed to judge those actions or decisions.

Fair enough.

Should it not be the Rangers board providing us the fans with the evidence? If people accused you of doing someting wrong and you knew they were lying would you prove them wrong?

So far this board haven't done this.

No I would not react all the time to rumours I was not doing my job correctly - if I was doing my job I would just wait to publish the accounts. The board do NOT have to prove every time there is an accusation that they are doing things right - what a waste of management time. As in law it is up to the a users to prove fault - not the accused to prove innocence

I saw some chaps in CF1 with an action not apathy banner and they certainly took action. I would guess they were in row H and in the 73rd minute they left the stadium. Wasn't a lot of support around them for their protest so I guess they had a beer to catch in the Louden or had a desire to get on the underground without queueing.