Another anti Rangers fairytale by the jackal, how £1 turns into £125m:

bawsburst

What figures has he made up? I deliberately described the article as useful rather than good because I actually think the underlying thread of his argument is rather facile. However, I don't see any glaring factual errors.

Tell me how he arrives at his £125m figure.

Also, D+P hand picked CG did they?

It was a closed door process was it?

There's two factual inaccuracies for you to begin with.

If Jackanory told me it was sunny outside, I'd put on wellies and a rain coat.

How any Rangers fan can take his word as being accurate is fkn beyond me. He's an out and out Rangers hater who has just penned a load of pish that is guesswork, conjecture and hyperbolic......

And you think it's useful.

Like I said, says as much about you as it does about him.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To show that no depths are too low for you or the rebels fhanboys to stoop to, invention being your favourite tool. :pipe:

You talk about the levels other are willing to stoop to, yet your entire MO on this board is to run down and invite hostility on Rangers fans with a differing view.

Not just people who support Murray/McColl, just people who don't agree with you.

Strangely :rolleyes: it would appear that ££ are creaming themselves over this wonderful peace of comedy by jackal, seems it proves everything from the meaning of life too who shot JFK.

££ flat earth society has record membership which now covers the whole board. :cgreen:

You talk about the levels other are willing to stoop to, yet your entire MO on this board is to run down and invite hostility on Rangers fans with a differing view.

Not just people who support Murray/McColl, just people who don't agree with you.

Away an sook pish through a straw walloper. (tu)

It's a rather stupid article. If it's planted then it is just seeking to continue the Whyte / Green links nonsense.

Amusing that everyone is slated for making money except the manager.

We need this nonsense to stop, and anyone helping the press to make a mockery of our club should be ashamed.

Its being promoted on Twitter now by Dingwall.

Such a shite article especially the stuff with administrators hand picking Green - Miller pulled out before him and the tyre kicking rebels didn't stump up a simple deposit

I find it really surprising that Bill NG and Miller weren't really pushed on their reasons for pulling out.

Maybe a poorly written article with some factual errors but the theme of the story is how rangers have been used as a cash cow by greedy businessman who deep down don't have the clubs best interest at heart, and it's hard to argue with that.

After what happened with the old co it's actually ridiculous the amount being paid out in shares, bonuses and salary to non playing staff ie directors, the managers and coaching staff, particularly in the position we are in. Also things like the level of fees for the share issue particularly when the prospectus said they'd be less than half that. Also who knows what else has been hidden in the accounts that we'll never find out.

Maybe a poorly written article with some factual errors but the theme of the story is how rangers have been used as a cash cow by greedy businessman who deep down don't have the clubs best interest at heart, and it's hard to argue with that.

After what happened with the old co it's actually ridiculous the amount being paid out in shares, bonuses and salary to non playing staff ie directors, the managers and coaching staff, particularly in the position we are in. Also things like the level of fees for the share issue particularly when the prospectus said they'd be less than half that. Also who knows what else has been hidden in the accounts that we'll never find out.

He is including money that has come in to the club, alongside the same money going back out. Ticketus money, for example is the same as that which paid off the bank. Other money has bought assets and paid wages. (Probably up to £40m over the three years he mentions).

His insinuation is £125m has come in and been extorted, but it is clearly nonsense.

Ah, your expected level has been reached early today.

Away and have a lie down you social inadequate.

One thing is for certain I will never descend to the levels you rebel lot inhabit, ED may be back from exile to address your many shortcomings and those of your cabal in more detail. :pipe: