Boycotts

Queens 11

I agree with gogzy. Each to their own and all that.

But I have to say how long do we keep up boycotting for? I know for a fact that when I am home, I will be at every game. Sorry to some guys who think otherwise but that's my view

I agree with gogzy. Each to their own and all that.

But I have to say how long do we keep up boycotting for? I know for a fact that when I am home, I will be at every game. Sorry to some guys who think otherwise but that's my view

Until we receive an apology from each and every one of the bastards

I have not been to a huge number of away games in recent years, only two last season and none so far in spfl 1.

This probably makes my opinion irrelevant, however; I always think back to may 2012 when I thought my club was going to disappear, weeks of worrying, sleepless nights and stress!

Although this was not solely down to decisions made by other clubs fans and directors, they all enjoyed twisting the knife and contributing towards the potential loss of our great institution.

As history now shows they failed, and for their part I will never contribute financially to any of the clubs who tried to kill MY team off, just like I will never click on any websites or buy newspapers that produce biased propaganda to the detrement of our club team and support.

Meant to add, this is purely my opinion.

Everyone is entitled to make their own decisions and I would never criticise a fellow fan for having differing veiws.

Thats what makes us special, we have such a HUGE diverse group of fans, therefore it is enevitable that opinions will vary.

Everbody makes decisions because they beleive its whats best for our club.