AJ urges King to spell out Rangers investment plans to make Ibrox return

North Rd

AJ is right

If Dave King was to come out and say "if I get involved at rangers I will invest 20million pounds in the squad" or what ever then it would heap massive pressure on the current board from the fans

Wallace is rightly being given the 120 day period to evaluate things, which effectively takes us to the end of the season.

After that I can see king stepping up his push for a stake in the club

I don't want him spending million buying out these faceless companies wasting money he could use to invest in the club, but he has to realise that he will have to put his hand in his pocket at some point as he can't simply get the club for nothing

Come late July the 12 months high share price is around 40p a share, that price is not available again until December, so I would expect him to make a move then if he is going to

So unless the share price rises above 40p between now and July he could have a 51% majority stake for approx £13 million

Since it is St Valentine's day....sometimes the best way to get a girl is to play cool and let her make all the moves. Guys who are 'too keen' often get the cold shoulder.

DK is far more likely to get a good deal when Rangers need him most. Like all shrewd businessmen, he's quite right not to show his hand. But when he does, it will be well worth the wait. Have faith!

Since it is St Valentine's day....sometimes the best way to get a girl is to play cool and let her make all the moves. Guys who are 'too keen' often get the cold shoulder.

DK is far more likely to get a good deal when Rangers need him most. Like all shrewd businessmen, he's quite right not to show his hand. But when he does, it will be well worth the wait. Have faith!

Anyone who wants to foist Paul Murray on us does not have the best interests of the Rangers as their primary objective

Anyone who wants to foist Paul Murray on us does not have the best interests of the Rangers as their primary objective

Very harsh!

I know Bears who have been season ticket holders longer than I have lived who support PM.

I think they have chosen the wrong leader..... I know for a fact they put our great Club first.

I never question their interests. Men to be trusted.

You are not.

Simples.

Yeah, all this transparency stuff really should only apply to people you don't like.