Stopped by some (good) news on a Wednesday night

And who are you exactly? And why would sensitive club info be passed on to you in America?

if you can answer these questions you might have some credibility. Somehow I doubt someone with less than 100 posts on a Rangers forum and who lives thousands of miles away gets his hand on top secret Rangers info.

Normally via a telephone, sometimes via electronic mail. My source never asked me how many posts I had on RM before divulging the info.

Look, if you wish to take it on board do so, if not then so be it. I am comfortable either way. I think that applies to anyone doubting the value of my contributions.

You never answered the questions.

You are you exactly, and it was 'why' not 'how'?

Cheers.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm asking what the point is.

The main point is that the fans are kept informed of what is developing at the club, they are aware they may be asked to dig deep again soon to secure it's future, there are a few other reasons which I'd have thought are self-evident I think most of it is self explanatory.

The main point is that the fans are kept informed of what is developing at the club, they are aware they may be asked to dig deep again soon to secure it's future, there are a few other reasons which I'd have thought are self-evident I think most of it is self explanatory.

Yes, ok, but you haven't done the first thing.

And speculation on stuff that you seem to belter is inevitable just seems kinda pointless.

No the main point is you answering just exactly how you managed to get this info? I'm sure the Rangers board have you on speed dial and are willing to divulge all this info to you in yank land? Aye right.....

Yes, ok, but you haven't done the first thing.

And speculation on stuff that you seem to belter is inevitable just seems kinda pointless.

I said King would be back on the scene and gave a time frame, he returned within it.

The other developments I have posted will come to pass too, if anything changes or more detail becomes available I will keep you guys in the loop best I can.

I said King would be back on the scene and gave a time frame, he returned within it.

The other developments I have posted will come to pass too, if anything changes or more detail becomes available I will keep you in the loop best I can.

Do you want me to quote your OP to show just how accurate you were?

Significant investment from King and a pay-off to Whyte.

How's that all going?

Do you want me to quote your OP to show just how accurate you were?

Significant investment from King and a pay-off to Whyte.

How's that all going?

Where exactly was I not accurate? I stand by the Whyte claim, watch this space. I don't recall putting any time limit on that mate.

No the main point is you answering just exactly how you managed to get this info? I'm sure the Rangers board have you on speed dial and are willing to divulge all this info to you in yank land? Aye right.....

Indeed!

Answer the questions, caller :rolleyes:

So what was your deadline for?

The question is more what did you say that has come to pass?

Judge me by the end of next week lads, that's all I can ask, any more info comes in I will PM a Moderator to do with it as he wishes (tu)

Lo and behold Dave King returned and as promised I followed up my initial thread with what I consider very important info,the link is below though I think you've seen it, my idea of important differs from yours I reckon.

Listen, to keep you happy there's another deadline on there too, so let's see what happens ok?

Where exactly was I not accurate? I stand by the Whyte claim, watch this space. I don't recall putting any time limit on that mate.

So You say Rangers are going to give Whyte a big pay-off one minute and the next it's Rangers are going into admin due to lack of money?

Lo and behold Dave King returned and as promised I followed up my initial thread with what I consider very important info,the link is below though I think you've seen it, my idea of important differs from yours I reckon.

Listen, to keep you happy there's another deadline on there too, so let's see what happens ok?

But you didn't say King would return in the way he did and you didn't mention withholding season tickets, you said serious investment and a pay off for Whyte.

Strangely enough, if your first prediction had been accurate , your second would be impossible.

Idiot, read what I said yourself you lazy effwit.

Maybe you should take the time to read your own pish Phil cause you go from one pile of crap to the next.

First it's Rangers are going to get mega money from king, then it's Rangers are going Into admin in the space of a few days (which is it?)

Then it's you claiming Whyte is getting a big pay off after you posted about Rangers being insolvent and running out of money in a few weeks?

But you didn't say King would return in the way he did and you didn't mention withholding season tickets, you said serious investment and a pay off for Whyte.

Strangely enough, if your first prediction had been accurate , your second would be impossible.

Final point on this. Believe it or not I am not Mr King and can't always tell you what the guy is going to say next. I do have access to certain details which I chose to divulge with fellow fans, you think that has no point and I completely disagree, the fans need to be kept up to date whenever possible, that is what I will strive to do as long as I have a source that allows me to do so.

Secondly, like that clown before you, you have also not properly read my comments concerning Craig Whyte, if you are going to debate something try and read the rest of the thread first, very tiresome indeed. Where exactly did I say the club would be paying that creep?

Time will tell of I am right or wrong, and I never stated Whyte was involved only heard that he was preventing investment with his supposed claim
Not Rangers - other interested parties, yes. It will benefit the club and perhaps keep others from having some awkward moments in court, it will work out well for us as a football club though and that is all that matters.

Get to bed.

Final point on this. Believe it or not I am not Mr King and can't always tell you what the guy is going to say next. I do have access to certain details which I chose to divulge with fellow fans, you think that has no point and I completely disagree, the fans need to be kept up to date whenever possible, that is what I will strive to do as long as I have a source that allows me to do so.

Secondly, like that clown before you, you have also not properly read my comments concerning Craig Whyte, if you are going to debate something try and read the rest of the thread first, very tiresome indeed. Where exactly did I say the club would be paying that creep?

Get to bed.

I sense your frustration that I am trying to make you acknowledge what you actually said rather than what you wish you had. Even more interesting that you are trying to suggest I said something I didn't. (Regarding the club paying off Whyte).

Either you are in the know and we should be terrified of an upcoming admin, or you say stuff which may well prove to be bollocks, and we can pay you little attention, tough choice. Your epic fail on your first prediction doesn't help.

I sense your frustration that I am trying to make you acknowledge what you actually said rather than what you wish you had. Even more interesting that you are trying to suggest I said something I didn't. (Regarding the club paying off Whyte).

Either you are in the know and we should be terrified of an upcoming admin, or you say stuff which may well prove to be bollocks, and we can pay you little attention, tough choice. Your epic fail on your first prediction doesn't help.

I'm frustrated because it's like talking to a bowl of soup

Just not at all sure in the point of it if there isn't some sort of call to arms.

I'm frustrated because it's like talking to a bowl of soup

Just a few friendly, easy to understand, questions.

What kind of soup?

Is Robert Frost related to Jack?

What school did you go to?

What was your best pal's name at school?

Did you get the belt often at school?

Did you smoke behind the bicycle sheds?

Do you know where the pope of Rome lives?

Can you finish this well known phrase?......Eff The.........

Who in your immediate family should you not shove of a bus?

Where is all this going you may well ask? What will answering these questions achieve? Where is the sense in all this nonsense?

If you answer all the above questions to my satisfaction, I will then reveal all to you, and then it will all make sense, no predictions, just sense. I hope you will find this beneficially rewarding, and enter into the spirit of transparency we all seek,........ on our journey through life.

Thank you in advance. :7325:

This place is great, your man Bawsburst has been calling it wrong at every opportunity and he's treated like some kind of Guru.

As soon as the info I provided is invalidated in the fashion of BB or Phil come and have a pop, otherwise it's simply rhetoric.

Bawsburst. Guru?? :lol:

You've lost it. What was your point about Daniel Cousin incidentally?

And also about the club accounts being late. You realise they are different from RIFC accounts don't you (tu)