More Rangers coverage from 70s and early 80s

This should bring back a fair few memories. Enjoy....

The tragic Bobby McKean features a fair bit. I didn't know much of him as I was just getting into the game.

Absolutely that brought back memories and I'd say I was at about 90% of these games. What value players some of these players in today's market --- how the hell did wee Maclean score from that angle after going round the keeper. Cutty Young - very under-rated. Wee Doddy, same height as L'Wrens door-knob but scored a fair amount of headers --- 51 Rangers goals - not bad for a midfield player.

Bobby - was an excellent player who we never got to see at his peak, sadly. As a person he was a gem of a bloke --- always chatty, willing to help others -- genuinely nice guy who was over the moon when his wee daughter was born. Sadly he was gone before her life even really began, tragic.

Oleg thanks again for posting that (tu)

This is when i started going to games.The mid to late 70's was a magical time for this young bear.Just started working and most of my money was spent travelling through to Ibrox and watch some amazing games.A huge thrill for this youngster from the relative calm of Stenhousemuir. MAGICAL.